Disney App and Mobile food ordering

Bill Heslin

Always planning the next visit
I have to say, one of the best things on the app is now the Mobile ordering of food. Why people aren't using this is amazing to me. We were there during Christmas week, one of the busiest weeks, and we used mobile ordering and got our food so much faster than everyone else. Do you all use mobile ordering? Like or not?

You'd have better luck putting it in the Disney restaurants forum.
People don't mobile order for various reasons like they have Disney gift cards, or want to get an AP or DVC discount, or they just don't know how it works or even that it exists.
Personally I love mobile ordering.
I wonder around to find a table as I'm ordering then one person goes to get the food while the other waits at the table.

I have to say, one of the best things on the app is now the Mobile ordering of food. Why people aren't using this is amazing to me. We were there during Christmas week, one of the busiest weeks, and we used mobile ordering and got our food so much faster than everyone else. Do you all use mobile ordering? Like or not?
YESSSSSS!!!! We used it in September 2018 & it was so fast & easy. I regret not figuring that out until the end of the trip though ‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!