Disney App down? [2/20/2019]

mummahustle

Earning My Ears
Hello all.

I’m freaking out a bit. Went on this morning MME to see if any earlier reservation times opened up for PPO. I went in the Ap and ALL of my fast passes and reservations are gone. It is telling me I need to make selections. Gah!!!! What to do? Wait and see if it is just a glitch or call immediately?

It seems to be down. Both my wife's and my logins show no plans (we have 6 short trips planned for the year).

Ya, I'm a bit disappointed. Found an 8:00 BOG reservation and now it is gone. Must not be down for all, or I suppose somebody could have booked it via phone.

My FastPass day was today. I grabbed some . Have no idea which ones may have worked and which didn’t. Random ones show up in plans at random times.

Well, I hope my plans will reappear eventually. I go on every morning to try and change up fast passes, I was worried I did something to mess it up. ‍♀️

Just a typical first hour. There’s no excuse for this to happen. I don’t recall the last time I went in on my 60 day window and didn’t have issues with the website.

It's 60 days prior to Easter, which means spring break for many public schools. As cakebaker said, probably overwhelmed.

Yup, my FP+ opened at 7, I got 2 then it crashed. Lovely images of Olaf, 7 Dwarves all trying to fix the site...

As unsettling as it is that my plans all disappeared it makes me feel better I am not the only one. I hope they come back soon!

It's 60 days prior to Easter, which means spring break for many public schools. As cakebaker said, probably overwhelmed.
That may be true, but it’s happened to me no matter when my trip is. After that first hour, things smooth out most times. It’s just a lousy website they desperately need to upgrade.

I just got off the phone after trying to get on online to make selections. CM said they are having problems. He was able to book our Fastpasses. Got all except Slinky Dog.

Maybe it's just me but my app has been so glitchy these past few days, it hasn't even been letting me in the app to look at wait times or anything! So frustrating!

"My Plans" section on website is not working at all for me, two days now.... grrr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter