Disney-approved baby carriers

In all fairness, as long as the child isn’t eating while being carried in a backpack carrier, they can’t choke. I don’t really think it’s much different than driving with the kid in a rear-facing car seat. And my stroller’s canopy is opaque - I can’t see my kid while I’m pushing it. I’m guessing that’s similar to many other stroller models.

I, personally, wasn’t/am not a fan of babywearing. I found it difficult physically beyond 8-9 months or so. But I don’t think it’s any less safe than using a stroller.

I get what you are saying. I don't claim my fears to be rational. :P But now that my kids are teens, I got a whole new set of fears.

Has anyone visited WDW using a Minimeis(.com) backpack carrier? They're a little bit different and I am wondering if the metal frame will be a problem.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter