Disney at Christmas? Are we Crazy? - A December 2018 PTR **Update 12/5

14 Days Until Disney.... 2 Weeks

I will only be in school for about 7 more days, and then I will be home waiting to embark on our journey to Orlando, Florida. I figured I would go over our travel day plans today. The Dis is very helpful when I am trying to procrastinate studying for my Statistics final. I have finished all my projects, so the only thing between me and Disney World is that final. Disney is my only motivation to finish the semester.

Travel Day Plans (almost official)

We always go down the day before we check in to Disney, and stay at an off property hotel. We will not get to leave my house until about 3:30-4:00 because my dad is the principal at the local high school, and he cannot leave until all students are off campus. My mom and I will probably running around town like mad women before this to make sure we have everything packed. I also think I may get my nails done this day, but I might get them done in the week leading up to leaving.

Schedule

Tuesday 17th

4:00 pm: We will leave our house, put a movie on DVD player in our van (We recently bought a ton of movies at Walmart during Black Friday for about 1.96$.), and get cozy for the 5 hour drive. Since I know my family, it will probably take about 7 hours.

6:00 pm: bathroom break/ dinner. Dinner will most likely be fast food.

10:00 pm ish: We will be arriving at a hotel for the night (most likely Embassy Suites)

We will then hopefully get some good sleep before an early morning.

Wednesday 18th

6:00 am: wake up and eat breakfast

7:00 am: head to Pop Century and check in (we have bad luck, so we always stop by the hotel to make sure everything is in working order). Last year, our magic bands were completely screwed up, and since we stopped at the hotel before heading to the hotel, we were able to get everything fixed before having to go to the parks.

7:30 ish am: head to the Magic Kingdom

9:00 am: rope drop MK

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter