disney at christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greens in WA:
Didn't we have a great time on the holiday tour? Props to our peppy tour guide! I remember your son stuffing all that fudge into his mouth -- my bag is in the background;).

I think taking the tour with your kids along actually made it even more fun --seeing it through their eyes. And I was AMAZED how well they kept up despite the crowds and the frantic pace. You were a fun family.

You took some great photos -- thanks for sharing. I never did get a good one of the "California" letters without a million people in the way. I did get one of my friend on her letter L.

PHXscuba

Thanks for the kind words, we had a fabulous time. The tour guide was the best, DD and DS adored her. We weren't sure if they were going to really enjoy it, but they are still talking about it.

So I can't say for sure at this moment when I will be free, but I will be there and I will be at the PPH too!

I'm thinking of all I want to do the 24 hours on property and it's a lot too. I want to go shopping without kids, me and the teen need to head to Mandera for brows, Goofy's ressies.... We're back Monday after school for the Christmas party. It's looking like 24 hours there, 24 here, then back there. :banana:

Okay, everyone, we are fast-approaching the 250-page limit to this thread.

I've started the new Christmas thread - it will be Part 2 - and you can either continue to post in this existing one until it hits 250 pages, or start posting in the new one. We still have plenty of room in this thread for more waves of photos, but it may get to 250 before I get back. Here is the link to the new thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39197545#post39197545

I will not be able to add all the information in the new thread (ToC, general holiday overview, etc.) until I return later in the week (Thursday-ish, but maybe not until Friday). So in case this thread reaches its limit while I'm gone, just head on over to Part 2!!

Who will be the very first person to post photos in Part 2?? I guess I will find out when I get back!!

hi everyone!!! guess what! had the office xmas party last night..and i guess this is a blessing.. meanwhile my nikon is being fixed i feel so lost! but alas last night i got the coolest gift! i got a kodak easy share p&s 12mp camera in red! i know can you believe it...anyhow i am off to get some holiday photos for the new thread!!!

Hey there everyone. Very nice pics greens_in_WA. I thought I would stop by on this thread and see how the DL thread is going.

I also got the Mickey Snowman Popcorn bucket at the MK today at Liberty Square. I know that this is part of the WDW thread, but I would like to show the Mickey Snowman Popcorn bucket.

hey!! guess who got her camera back??

yep me!! and i even took the 1st photo since having it back tonight! sorry its not xmas, but my dog is big like a polar bear and i associate polar bears with xmas time!!

You have a very fluffy dog! He's the kind of dog I'd love to have cuddling with me right now. Midnight in Michigan and it is 8 degrees out. BUrrr

oh and kodiak loves to cuddle. you have no idea! and he looks like a polar bear and i associate polar bears with xmas!! lol

8 degrees.. oh that is just WAY to cold!!

We just got back last night. It was AMAZING! We plan to make this a yearly tradition it was just so magical and the weather could not be beat. High 70s crowds were great on Thursday, terrible on Friday ( rumor has it a convention let out) and again manageable on Saturday. The tree lighting was great with the snow my kids loved that. We stayed at the Park Vue Inn and it was great. Beds were so comfortable and it was super clean. Staff was friendly and the walk was 5 minutes tops to the front gate. We plan to stay here from now on. Thanks for all the info and advice this thread gave me it was a wonderful trip!

We just got back last night. It was AMAZING! We plan to make this a yearly tradition it was just so magical and the weather could not be beat. High 70s crowds were great on Thursday, terrible on Friday ( rumor has it a convention let out) and again manageable on Saturday. The tree lighting was great with the snow my kids loved that. We stayed at the Park Vue Inn and it was great. Beds were so comfortable and it was super clean. Staff was friendly and the walk was 5 minutes tops to the front gate. We plan to stay here from now on. Thanks for all the info and advice this thread gave me it was a wonderful trip!

Glad you had fun. The Park Vue Inn is very well located. We make a Disney holiday trip a yearly destination too! :santa:

WOW what page has this dropped to?? So excited - we leave for WDW in two days!! :santa:

Can't wait to watch the parade tomorrow on TV. It will kind of be like being there.

WOW what page has this dropped to?? So excited - we leave for WDW in two days!! :santa:

Can't wait to watch the parade tomorrow on TV. It will kind of be like being there.

Woo hoo! Have fun, Teresa! This thread dropped because everyone moved over to Part 2 and started filling that one with photos! This one is getting ever-closer to its page limit, so Part 2 had to be started. But this thread still has a little life left in it!

Woo hoo! Have fun, Teresa! This thread dropped because everyone moved over to Part 2 and started filling that one with photos! This one is getting ever-closer to its page limit, so Part 2 had to be started. But this thread still has a little life left in it!

Boy I'm behind...off to find and sub to part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!