Disney at Night

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
My other thread about which park to go to at night for my upcoming December trip has me thinking about my trip next year. We are planning on Thanksgiving 2019 with the whole family. There will be some there who have never seen HEA, A Frozen Holiday Wish, Pandora, Candlelight Processional, Star Wars fireworks, in other words, many of the nighttime entertainment/attractions. The problem is we will have only three days worth of PHs, but there are four parks with cool nighttime experiences. Which three parks would you choose for the evenings? The three nights will include Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and that Saturday after.

For me it is rather easy. In no particular order: MK, Epcot, DHS. The reason I left out AK, which by the way is one of a my favorite parks is because I prefer AK during the morning/afternoon. Night time did very little for me. I also have no desire to see ROL at AK. I hope this helps.

For me it is rather easy. In no particular order: MK, Epcot, DHS. The reason I left out AK, which by the way is one of a my favorite parks is because I prefer AK during the morning/afternoon. Night time did very little for me. I also have no desire to see ROL at AK. I hope this helps.
I totally agree with you about RoL! The only thing I think my group would like to see at night at AK is Pandora. Since the sun sets early in November, maybe we could stay at AK long enough to see Pandora lit up and then hop over to DHS? I just noticed that this Thanksgiving Star Wars fireworks aren't happening. It's JBJB instead. If we left AK around 6:30, we could easily make it to JBJB by 9:30. That's an idea, huh?

We spent a night at AK a couple trips ago and enjoyed doing the Safari after dark and also seeing Pandora lit up. However, I would not choose that over the nighttime holiday shows at the other 3 parks. So I agree with the above!

I totally agree with you about RoL! The only thing I think my group would like to see at night at AK is Pandora. Since the sun sets early in November, maybe we could stay at AK long enough to see Pandora lit up and then hop over to DHS? I just noticed that this Thanksgiving Star Wars fireworks aren't happening. It's JBJB instead. If we left AK around 6:30, we could easily make it to JBJB by 9:30. That's an idea, huh?
Yes it is. Seeing Pandora lit up is sooo worth it. They also have I believe two night shots in that area by the photo pass people. Different locations around Pandora. I think it would be tight but should work. I always try and do nite/day of each park as much I can. Some have a better feel to it imo. To me Epcot is way better during the day too. I love walking around there in world showcase as opposed to MK where its way better at night. Just my two cents.

I agree that Pandora lit up is beautiful and if you can see it, you should. We skipped JBJB last year and did Fantasmic which we had never done. Honestly, I could miss both of those and not be sad.
I think HEA is a must do. Also, Epcot will have a new show, right? So I would say that's a must-do also.
For your third day, your AK/HS plan sounds like a good one.

I wouldn’t try to do both AK and HS at night. I would just do HS as they have the Christmas projections on TOT as well as either Fantasmic or JBJB. Toy Story land is better at night too. Star Wars might be open too so that could impact HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter