Disney background check

Word of Note. If u had a dui no matter if it was 50years ago and dont disclose it u wont get the job, like i just happily found out. Dummy me got way to excited not knowing that i was suppose to disclose it beforehand, and then looking like a liar later.

I was wondering if you got the job.
I had misdemeanor for shoplifting,
Wrong place at the wrong time.
It was over 15 years ago, and it’s very embarrassing. But I did disclosed that at the background statement.
Still waiting, I already had scheduled my traditions date prior My background check.
Thank you

I am currently in a similar situation, and would like to know what your outcome was/ if anyone has a similar situation?

I was with a friend, she was in the wrong and cop arrested me for “not stopping her” this was about 6 years ago. I was told case was dismissed and arrest was sealed but Disney called me today about it and my traditions is on hold until it can get sorted out. Does this mean I will be let go? Could really use a little clarity here...
Tried to speak with casting about it and they couldn’t really help/ didn’t have much advice.

I am currently in a similar situation, and would like to know what your outcome was/ if anyone has a similar situation?

I was with a friend, she was in the wrong and cop arrested me for “not stopping her” this was about 6 years ago. I was told case was dismissed and arrest was sealed but Disney called me today about it and my traditions is on hold until it can get sorted out. Does this mean I will be let go? Could really use a little clarity here...
Tried to speak with casting about it and they couldn’t really help/ didn’t have much advice.
I did not disclose because I didn’t know I had this record at all. I’m worried that Disney will think I just flat out lied. I have done soooo many background checks as a preschool teacher, nanny, and even working other jobs.

I did not disclose because I didn’t know I had this record at all. I’m worried that Disney will think I just flat out lied. I have done soooo many background checks as a preschool teacher, nanny, and even working other jobs.
May I know the results? I have the same situation and I am so nervous now. Thanks in advanced.

those with charges or anything on background plz comment asap I need to know if u passed the check and ended up working for DISNEY its killing me i cant find no answers

edit: I didn't realize this was an aged thread.

In most states, it's perfectly legal for employers to ask you to disclose your criminal background history during the application process. Due to costs, formal background checks aren't performed until an offer has been extended and accepted. Note that some states may limit what you have to disclosure, so it's best to research the issue and when in doubt... disclose it, since not disclosing it can lead to an offer being revoked. If you're still unsure, order a copy before you apply!

My son who has an offer college program got a reckless driving charge for speeding which is a misdemeanor in VA about a year ago and is being asked a question if he ever got any thing more than a speeding ticket. I assume it is best to disclose this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!