Disney Bathrooms with Little Ones

Kjbbach1

Mouseketeer
just posted this in FB- But wanted to post here as well. Something to pack in your bag if you have little ones-

For kids in the bathroom- post it notes to put over the sensor while the little one is using the potty. The sensors are sensitive and the toilet is powerful. They tend to flush before the kids are done without the sensor covered and it can scare some or get them wet with potty water. Yuck.

We actually use the stickers the cast members hand out. Just peel back the corner a bit and stick it on and take it with us when done. my husband and I both keep a stash in our pockets while there.

We actually use the stickers the cast members hand out. Just peel back the corner a bit and stick it on and take it with us when done. my husband and I both keep a stash in our pockets while there.
Great idea!!! I just told my hubby, now he is going to be asking for stickers with the kids. Lol.

In a pinch just wet a piece of toilet paper in the sink and place it over the sensor. Post it notes work great too but they always seem to slip to the verrrrry bottom of my purse/backpack. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter