Disney Beach Club Online Check-in and large balcony request?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I was just completing the online check-in for our Beach Club Villas stay and my requests choices were;
large balcony-ground floor-highest floor-upper floor-lower floor

What is different about the larger balcony rooms? We will be in a 1 bedroom and this is our 1st stay so I am clueless as far as room layouts, etc. Thanks in advance!

I was just completing the online check-in for our Beach Club Villas stay and my requests choices were;
large balcony-ground floor-highest floor-upper floor-lower floor

What is different about the larger balcony rooms? We will be in a 1 bedroom and this is our 1st stay so I am clueless as far as room layouts, etc. Thanks in advance!

For a BC Villa, the Large Balcony option is useless as it does not apply. Over on the BC Resort, Non Villa, side about 50% of the rooms have a very small Juliette balcony. But that is not a worry on the Villa side.

There are a few villas at BCV that do have larger balconies. Some have two. We've always had the luck to be in a one bedroom villa that only had a balcony off the living room and none off the bedroom. Villas at the turns of the building or at the ends may have a balcony that is a bit larger.

We had a giant balcony in our studio at a BCV once. It stretched the length of the building and then rounded the corner behind where you can see in the photo I attached. We did not request a large balcony, but were pleasantly surprised.

Attachments

• F6B8B60F-34AB-4F2A-B7A5-E29C1E53168D.jpeg
    F6B8B60F-34AB-4F2A-B7A5-E29C1E53168D.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 84

We had a giant balcony in our studio at a BCV once. It stretched the length of the building and then rounded the corner behind where you can see in the photo I attached. We did not request a large balcony, but were pleasantly surprised.

That's quite a balcony for a studio!! Was it a top floor or corner room? Just wondering what we could/should request or just take whatever we get :)
We do use the balcony quite a bit, its helps add some extra space when everyone is showering and getting ready, whoever is ready steps outside and away from the chaos!!

That's quite a balcony for a studio!! Was it a top floor or corner room? Just wondering what we could/should request or just take whatever we get :)
We do use the balcony quite a bit, its helps add some extra space when everyone is showering and getting ready, whoever is ready steps outside and away from the chaos!!

sounds good, thank you

Do you remember the room number? Staying in a BCV studio in September.. just curious.

Do you remember the room #?
Do you remember the room number? Staying in a BCV studio in September.. just curious.

Sorry I missed these responses! I actually took a picture of the room number, so I can say with certainty that it was room 263. Not top floor, just an amazingly large balcony! I attached a couple more pics - my kids rounding the corner and then the space that was around the corner.

Attachments

• 20160606_135915.jpg
    20160606_135915.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 36
  • 20160606_140450.jpg
    20160606_140450.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 37

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter