Disney Birthday Magic for an Adult

BriarRose91

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

First Post here! I want to plan something magical for my husband's 40th birthday at Disneyland. It is also our 1 year Wedding anniversary this year in September (we had a wedding at the disneyland hotel so we are sort of obsessed with the parks lol). My plan involves surprising him with the experience of creating a Lightsaber in Galaxy's Edge, but also the experience of getting him there (with the help of cast member rebel spies). Does anyone know how I can connect with Disney to have cast members maybe help me with this? This senario is perfect world, but I think it would be something that he would never forget.

FYI the guy is obsessed with Star Wars and pretends to do Jedi Mind tricks all the time lol.

Thanks guys so much!

Have you tried contacting DL Guest Services to ask about this? That would be one place to start. Don't forget to make your reservations for Savi's when your window opens!

I would call and let them know you are celebrating! I went for my 40th and they made it very special! I got free dessert a few times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!