Disney Bus Restraint System for Mobility Devices.

I have seen them only use one tie down if the person isn't staying in the ECV, it happened several times with me.

I have seen them only use one tie down if the person isn't staying in the ECV, it happened several times with me.

I have never seen that - seriously. I have stayed on my personal device maybe ? twice in all the times I have ridden a Disney bus, and Every. Single. Time I don't sit on the device, the driver has used all three ties downs to secure my (now riderless) device. Every. Single. Time.

If you are experiencing anything different, I would get the drivers name and bus number and contact the Transportation department ASAP. That driver needs to be retrained.

I would say it was about 50/50 (counting oneothat only use one or two vs. three restraints) and since no one was on it, I didn't think anything about it other than they did it differently than the last driver.

I have never seen that - seriously. I have stayed on my personal device maybe ? twice in all the times I have ridden a Disney bus, and Every. Single. Time I don't sit on the device, the driver has used all three ties downs to secure my (now riderless) device. Every. Single. Time.

If you are experiencing anything different, I would get the drivers name and bus number and contact the Transportation department ASAP. That driver needs to be retrained.
I have seen them use all three every time too. It really is a safely thing too with just one tie down much easer for it to move flip or do something. If I every saw them just use one or two I would say something quite loudly then get off the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter