• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney by Design Tour and a luncheon w/Jim Korkis

Flitter

Mouseketeer
I am involved with a group of people who are having the 2nd Occasional Unofficial Disneyana Un-Convention in late October/early November. We have two activities on Wednesday November 1st that still have openings and we would welcome additional people. Both will require pre-registration and one will also require prepayment. :cheer2:

At 9:30 in the morning we will be taking the three plus hour long Disney by Design tour which is run by the Disney Institute and is only available for pre-formed groups of at least 20 people (currently we have 18). It will run until about 1:00. Among other locations, it will take us to the Team Disney and Casting Center buildings, the Wilderness Lodge, and backstage at World Showcase and the Central Shops. The cost for this is $93.15 per person. :wave:

After that is over, starting about 2:00, we will be having a luncheon at a World Showcase restaurant with the Disney Historian Jim Korkis as a speaker. We will be in a private dining room and able to order from the menu; applicable discounts (AP, CM, DDE) and DDP will apply. Many of you may be familiar with Jim as a former columnist on Jim Hill Media; he was also a speaker this past Friday at the NFFC Convention. :teacher:

For more information, either ask speciifc questions here or email or PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter