• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney car care center

welovespacemoutain

Mouseketeer
How close is the car care center to the Polynesian (any chance of walking)? Is there any transportation to it other than the national shuttle (a Disney bus that will get me close)? I would like to pick up a car on a Sunday morning as soon as they open and head over to Sea World - so I would like to be there at 8 rather than get picked up at the Poly whenever they happen to swing by. Anyone have experience with the National shuttle between your hotel and the car care center?

Although it's less than a mile from the Polynesian, it's not really walkable... Floridian Way is a VERY busy high speed road, and I would not recommend walking it. I'm sure if you call National, they'll be able to send the shuttle to get you early enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter