Disney Careers Hiring Process

WDWmom0920

Earning My Ears
Good Day everyone,

Im having trouble finding the appropriate forum to ask about the Disney career (salary not hourly CM) process.
My husband has spoken to a recruiter, had a video/web panel interview and was even flown down to do a full day of marathon interviewing with 10-12 people.
My question is to anyone who knows how long the "waiting" process is at this point? Thus far its been a 3month process from the time he submitted his Resume.

Thank you for any assistance!

Good Day everyone,

Im having trouble finding the appropriate forum to ask about the Disney career (salary not hourly CM) process.
My husband has spoken to a recruiter, had a video/web panel interview and was even flown down to do a full day of marathon interviewing with 10-12 people.
My question is to anyone who knows how long the "waiting" process is at this point? Thus far its been a 3month process from the time he submitted his Resume.

Thank you for any assistance!

I have no idea about the process, but that's pretty freakin' cool that they flew him down on their dime to interview. I'd imagine that if it's a bigger job, it may take longer. There's probably a ton of qualified individuals.

I'd love to know what the job was that he applied for! I don't expect an answer to that here in the thread at the least.

Sorry to not be a help otherwise, just wanted to state that it sounds like it's been a neat experience at least.

I have no idea about the process, but that's pretty freakin' cool that they flew him down on their dime to interview. I'd imagine that if it's a bigger job, it may take longer. There's probably a ton of qualified individuals.

I'd love to know what the job was that he applied for! I don't expect an answer to that here in the thread at the least.

Sorry to not be a help otherwise, just wanted to state that it sounds like it's been a neat experience at least.

LOL! Its ok I dont mind. It IS exciting and we'd be thrilled to have him get an offer.

Each job in each division is different, but I went through a similar process when I was hired (recruiter call, phone interviews, full-day in-person interview) and it was a solid 5 months from résumé submission to offer call. From the full-day interview to the offer call was about a 3-week period.

applied at my local disney store had my interview on the 16th anyone know how long the waiting period is? my dashboard says :in progress"

LOL! Its ok I dont mind. It IS exciting and we'd be thrilled to have him get an offer.

I'm curious to know if he landed the position, and if so, how long things took after the final interview to receive an offer? If he didn't get an offer, did he get any feedback at all? I've had a similar experience to what you've described. I applied and waited for several months, had a phone screen and then waited another month before my first video interview. My second interview was scheduled within a week after the first, but after that I haven't heard anything. I'm on pins and needles hoping that I'll get that call...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter