Disney CD to get into the Cruise mood?

scubadad

Earning My Ears
Some time back, I read a thread (which seems to have dropped off) about good Disney CD's to get into the Cruise mood. I liked the idea of playing it in the car on the way over to the port.

The only one I remember is La Vida Mickey.

Anyone remember the others? Anyone have any suggestions?

Non- Disney CD's are welcomed as well!

Hubby (rickw) bought "Beauty and the Beat" for me around Christmas and its wonderful. I keep it in my car and whenever the rain gets to be a bit much (its winter in Seattle) I turn it up loud and can't help but smile.

Since we will be cruising in two 1/2 weeks, Santa also left the Beauty and the Beat CD under the tree as an indication we were going. My dh, dd and myself all love it.

Hubby is currently haunting Half.com to purchase all of the Disney CDs that feature music from "Disney Dreams." Then he's going to make himself a CD featuring all those songs. If I recall correctly, that means he'll have:
-A Whole New World and Prince Ali from "Aladdin"
-Part of Your World and Under The Sea from "Little Mermaid"
-Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo and "So This is Love" from Cinderella
-What a Puzzle to the Rest of Us is Belle and Beauty & The Beast from "Beauty & The Beast"
-I Just Can't Wait to be King" and "Circle of Life" from "Lion King"
He is also going to try to get the overture from our video tape and add that to his customized CD. I think he has seen Disney Dreams waaaaay too many times!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

...are on the wdw fantasmic cd, at least in snipet form. while the two i'd recommend won't necessarily put you in cruise mode, they will put you in a disney world mindset. i recommend the fantasmic cd and the epcot illuminations/tapestry of nations cd. imho, they both contain some of the best music produced for the parks.

Thanks! I just ordered the Beauty and the Beat CD...it will help put us in the cruise mood and hold us over to December. I'm also going to take it with us to play while we're in our room on the cruise (got to take advantage of as many of those Cat. 3 perks as I can!!)

Where can you get this CD (Best Buy, etc.)? It sounds GREAT! We're getting a little tired of LaVida Mickey. It does remind us of our 10/2000 cruise. We're going again this October. Can't wait!!!
:D :D :D

I've seen it around in different stores, or you can click on the link in my post above and order it from Amazon.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!