DISNEY CEO HINTS AT ‘BLACK PANTHER’ THEME PARK RIDE

Imagineering still focuses a lot on Pixar. Look at Toy story lands across the world, Pixar fest and Pixar Pier, and the Tokyo Pixar event. I don’t think it’s imagineerings fault though I think that comes from the executives.
I don’t think it’s as bad as it was 10 years ago, except for Pixar Pier

Black Panther and other super hero characters are technical marvels. Iron Man switching suits in mid air and Dr Strange running on tilting buildings. Avatar had a conservation message. We are indeed losing the Disney message, despite these wonders. Think of the message of the Lion King, where rising to be all you can. Strong family units are pretty core here. In a cruel and cold world, the heartstrings were pulled on by the classic Disney movie. And they were classic because they pulled on heart strings. Big Hero Six was technically profound, but the message of doing it alone, without family, may resonate in today's society but is not what Disney is know for. When I was six, Batman was cool. But gathering to watch Fess Parker lead his community was what I rely on now to get through. Characters bigger than life out and about in society. Disney message of Marceline, and "The Glad Game" and Saving Mr Banks. The Disney bubble expanded around the globe. Not some super hero to save the day, just life with filters to portray what could be, what could be imagined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter