Disney Chamilia Charm jewelry

happymomof1

DIS Veteran
Hi. Just recently saw that we can get Disney charms from Chamilia jewelry. I heard that they are available at some shops at Disney. My question is this: do the Disney Chamila charms fit on any other similar "round charm" brands of jewelry? Or only on Chamilia? Also, are there enough other colored beads/spacer beads available to make a really nice piece of jewelry, or do the Disney shops only stock the basic Disney beads? I appreciate your opinions! Thanks!
(I'm interested in a round bead type charm bracelet and really want to add some Disney beads. Please tell me if I would be able to create something nice from scratch at Disney, or if I should create one at a shop at our hometown and just add Disney character beads while at Disney. Also, if Chamilias are way overpriced, and I can get away with adding their Disney beads to a less costly bracelet, I'd love to hear about that as well. I'd like two toned silver/gold if that makes a difference.) thanks again!

Hi there.

I started a thread not too long ago about Chamilia charms. There are some pictures on there too.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2674431

I can tell you for sure that they will fit with pandora bracelets. I just bought a new one this week for the pink bracelet. It's a closer color to the beads.

IMG_5835.jpg

As for getting beads at Disney, I am not sure what sort of selection they have there. I would suggest getting a bracelet and maybe a few beads locally. You might be able to get some on sale, or a deal where you buy beads and get a bracelet free.

The gold/silver combination beads can be quite expensive.

Kay Jeweler's has a "Charmed Memories" collection. My friend got the starter bracelet from Kay, and she has Pandora and Chamilia beads on it. It might be a little bit cheaper, too -- on the Kay website, the lobster claw bracelet is $30; the ones that close with a clasp are around $50-$55, I think. I got the lobster claw bracelet from Kay because I had been thinking of starting a bracelet for a while, and as soon as I found out that there were Disney charms...well, I HAD to start one! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter