Disney Character Nuggets

Telynn

DIS Veteran
Here are several characters made with Hershey Nuggets.

Example on how to assemble:

Nugget.jpg

Instructions:
  1. Print pattern
  2. Carefully cut out head, feet, and body
  3. Wrap body paper about nugget and secure with double-sided tape
  4. Secure feet to bottom with double-sided tape
  5. Secure face to wide side of nugget with double-sided tape

NuggetMickeyMinnieDonald.jpg

NuggetDaisyGoofyPluto.jpg

These are adorable. I'm going to print them right now. I just happen to have a bag of Hershey's nuggets. Just one quick question.....do I need to cut out the head and feet? I thought that's what it looked like but I wasn't sure. Do you think you could do any other characters?

Sorry I didn't read the directions closely enough. I see that I have to cut them out.

Ok I just printed them out and have already assembled 3 of them. They turned out even cuter than I imagined. I'm going to give one to my kids each day or evening. I have a request though. Could you make something likea little card, maybe a little bigger than a business card? I want to attach the candy bar on the left side of the card and have a little message on the right side. I just wanted them to say Have a great day or Good night with the characters signature. Does this even make sense?:confused3 I've probably rambled too much.

CUTE!
Do you have a photo of one assembled

Not yet as I just started to design them today. I've also got to purchase nuggest to make them!

Ok I just printed them out and have already assembled 3 of them. They turned out even cuter than I imagined. I'm going to give one to my kids each day or evening. I have a request though. Could you make something likea little card, maybe a little bigger than a business card? I want to attach the candy bar on the left side of the card and have a little message on the right side. I just wanted them to say Have a great day or Good night with the characters signature. Does this even make sense?:confused3 I've probably rambled too much.

I'll be happy to do that! Give me some time and I'll have them posted. (Not sure I have everyone's signature, however.)

I'll be happy to do that! Give me some time and I'll have them posted. (Not sure I have everyone's signature, however.)
If you don't have the signatures, that's fine. Could the cards just match the character?

Here are the requested cards for six of the nugget characters. I used a template that was the size of the Altoids tin, but they look quite a bit larger...Hmm....If you need them right away, you may wish to resize them. I'll try to do that for you later tonight....

MickeyMouse.jpg

MinnieMouse.jpg

DonaldDuck.jpg

DaisyDuck.jpg

Goofy.jpg

Pluto-1.jpg

The others will need to wait just a bit as it's time to make dinner and complete laundry....:laundy:

Here are the requested cards for six of the nugget characters. I used a template that was the size of the Altoids tin, but they look quite a bit larger...Hmm....If you need them right away, you may wish to resize them. I'll try to do that for you later tonight....

MickeyMouse.jpg

MinnieMouse.jpg

DonaldDuck.jpg

DaisyDuck.jpg

Goofy.jpg

Pluto-1.jpg

The others will need to wait just a bit as it's time to make dinner and complete laundry....:laundy:
:cheer2: Those are just like I wanted. I wouldn't worry about taking the time to resize them. They look great to me. One last question, is there any way to make the characters for a pack of gum? The heads and feet are OK. I think the bodies just need to be a little longer and maybe a little bit thinner. I think I'm goning to wrap the gum longways. It will look kind of like a Pez dispenser.

telynn, These are great. I am going to have to try them this weekend. What is even better is that Dh and I are Altoid lovers. I always buy the Disney tin for trips. Now I don't have to I can use these labels.Killed two birds with on stone. :lmao: Now for the request, do you have any with Tinkerbell or the Disney Princess for girls? No rush if you can do them. We are going for the summer.Thanks

:cheer2: Those are just like I wanted. I wouldn't worry about taking the time to resize them. They look great to me. One last question, is there any way to make the characters for a pack of gum? The heads and feet are OK. I think the bodies just need to be a little longer and maybe a little bit thinner. I think I'm goning to wrap the gum longways. It will look kind of like a Pez dispenser.

I'll see what I can do about a gum pack...Shouldn't be too difficult.

telynn, These are great. I am going to have to try them this weekend. What is even better is that Dh and I are Altoid lovers. I always buy the Disney tin for trips. Now I don't have to I can use these labels.Killed two birds with on stone. :lmao: Now for the request, do you have any with Tinkerbell or the Disney Princess for girls? No rush if you can do them. We are going for the summer.Thanks

I hadn't planned on the princesses or Tinkerbell as being "human" they may not look as good. I am willing to give it a go, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!