Disney Character Nuggets

Could you please make me candy bar wrappers large & small, match book cover . If you could do a bride and groom Mickey & Minnie that says either Congratulations Mikey & Jamie or Thanks for helping us celebrate Mikey & Jamie. Thank you so much. My son is getting married on a Disney Cruise.

I miss you Telynn,,hope all is going well!
Sending ((((((((((((((((Happy Hugs)))))))))))))))

Mel:goodvibes

Thank you, Mel! Things could be better, but I'm surviving. I may have my computer back next week...all depends on those unforseen budget busters.

I saw Amy's mint packets and decided I just had to do the same thing. :lmao:Came on today, hit your shared file and copied about a dozen of them. Just wanted you to know I appreciate the work you did to make them. thanks, Penny:flower3::upsidedow:yay:

:blush: Hi Penny! I'm happy than you both liked them so much to make them! It's a special feeling when other great DISigners use your DISigns for their trip or party plans. I'm deeply humble!

I was wondering how people are making tatoos? What kind of paper do you print the design on? :surfweb:

There is a tattoo paper that can be found at many craft stores (Michaels, AC Moore, Hobby Lobby, etc). I've even found it online.

Could you please make me candy bar wrappers large & small, match book cover . If you could do a bride and groom Mickey & Minnie that says either Congratulations Mikey & Jamie or Thanks for helping us celebrate Mikey & Jamie. Thank you so much. My son is getting married on a Disney Cruise.

Hello! Unfortunately you've caught me at a time that I don't have access to my own computer with the design software and clipart that I use. I hope to have it repaired next week. You may wish to ask Babbar50 or any of the other great DISigners for assistance as I cannot make any commitments at this time. May their wedding be blessed with joy and happiness!

Hello Telynn
When you have your computer back would it be possible to make some Hannah Montana ones?
THanks in advance
Ana

Hello Telynn
When you have your computer back would it be possible to make some Hannah Montana ones?
THanks in advance
Ana
I don't know how long it might be (hoping for next week!), but I do have one for Hannah MT (birthday) to fit a regular size Hershey bar:

I don't know how long it might be (hoping for next week!), but I do have one for Hannah MT (birthday) to fit a regular size Hershey bar:

Oh Thank you, I cant see the image here inmy work, all the images are blocked *rolling my eyes* But ill check it at home
Whenever you have time, my niece is having a sleep over for her friends in July 3rd, till then im trying to organize a few surprises for her and her friends
Thanks
:)

"Hello! Unfortunately you've caught me at a time that I don't have access to my own computer with the design software and clipart that I use. I hope to have it repaired next week. You may wish to ask Babbar50 or any of the other great DISigners for assistance as I cannot make any commitments at this time. May their wedding be blessed with joy and happiness![/QUOTE]"

Hello Telynn,
Sorry to hear about your computer. I still have plenty of time for my sons wedding. So if you don't mind doing it for me I really don't mind waiting. Love your work. We are just in the begining of planning the wedding and I want to do so many things. Really appreciate your help. Thanks, Brenda

I had submitted something to you last week and you were in hopes of getting your computer fixed. Just wondering if you were able to do that and if so, could you make me a few designs.
Our trip is in July so I still have a little bit of time.

I would like to see if you could make me a few name badges that I saw on your file share. I would like all of the letters to be the same font. I think that font, maybe a Disney Print????
I want them all to say Walt Disney World.

1. Red Mickey Mouse with the name Darla on it.
(Like the red Dawn on your file)
(This is the right font)

2. Purple Background with the name Sarah
on it. Can you put a Winnie The Pooh

3. Light Blue Background with the name Dani
Can you put a Wall-e on it

4. Blue Donald Duck with the name Donnie
on it.

5. Red Stitch with the name Don on it.

These are sooooooooooo cute! I made some tink & peter pan ones for my daughter's class birthday party. All the kids loved them so much! I can't wait to do them for other occasions as well! :thumbsup2

All of these are just too cute! Thank you for all the time you have put into creating these. I can't wait to assemble them for my family.

This is soooo incredible. I get the best ideas from here. Thank you for sharing your talents and time. The smiles you bring to unlimited faces must bring joy to your heart. Thank you for sharing.
Stay well,
AnnMarie

Telynn-

Just wanted to show everybody how great these came out. Thank you again for the DISigns.

th_029.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo. I've been enjoying going through this thread and tryng to figure out what occasion I can use these for.

:worship: Telynn I'm really enjoying your creativity. It's amazing how someone thinks of a new character or idea and you so quickly fill the bill. I'm in awe of your creative talents.

It looks like telynn has been gone for over a year now :( some of the links in this thread are just x's and the link to her shared file doesn't have any disney stuff, does anyone have the actual files they can share with us? thanks!

Telynn--- are you still checking here? I tried your 4sharefile but I didn't see any Disney items??
thanks! :goodvibes

Does anyone know where these files are located now? The 4shared site is not working. I would love to make these for my kids for their first cruise.

Thanks,
Erica

Does anyone know where these files are located now? The 4shared site is not working. I would love to make these for my kids for their first cruise.

Thanks,
Erica

Hi Hon
The DISigner is no longer DISigning
you will have to look through the thread to save the images.

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter