Disney Characters Being Added To IASW (RUMOR)

IASW is the perfect "parents need a little mid-day break" ride! If that keeps our kids reinvigorated in going back on again, then great!

Have you seen the ones at the other parks? They're really seamlessly incorporated — each character fits the culture they're placed in. I find that they don't so much grab your attention as they sort of... naturally catch your attention, and you smile at the clever way they've been added to the existing story.

That's exactly it.

I like this! I can't remember the last time I rode this at WDW but I ride the DL version every time I am there, I really like how the characters are incorporated in that version.

I prefer DL IASW over WDW, so the possible addition of characters like at DL is fantastic.

LOVE this idea! DL version is a must do each trip, we will actually wait for it (usually each day we are there). WDW is a once for nostalgia, but never if the wait is more than 10 mins.

I love the one at DLR - when Captain Jack Sparrow pops up from the barrel...oh wait, that's not right ;)

We just rode the one in DLR for the first time in June. It really is neat, and subtle, how they added the IP. I especially liked Stitch in Hawaii. I'm all for this at WDW, if it's done in the same subtle style. We didn't know that DLR had this, so it was fun to discover it as we went along.

One more thought. I'm always reminded of a quote in the Unofficial Guide about Small World: "It would be a lot more fun if everyone was given three softballs at the start of the ride!"

I look forward to any tasteful changes to this classic attraction. It’s one of my daughters favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter