Disney Clothing?

Uniqlo has the best stuff. Head out there in DS before you hit the parks. It's like 9-14 bucks per Disney shirt.

I love going on Etsy!! But I'm a little bit of a do-it-yourself person, so I love the iron on transfers! A lot of the shops let you customize the color, font, what it will say! So if you want something to match, just find a plain color shirt, find an iron on design you like, and it's super easy to apply too! :) There's a lot of color Disney designs out there! :)

Hi, everyone. I was just curious as to where everyone purchases their Disney-themed clothes for adults? I've checked out Hot Topic, Torrid, the Disney Outlet, the official Disney Store, and Happily Ever After tees. I'm looking for women's/misses (can't squeeze into Junior) for myself and 3x-4x for my husband. Can be character, ride, or just theme specific such as those "home" shirts with the castle, etc. Thanks for the help!
For your husband, two really great options are the official Disney section on Zazzle and Teepublic. They both have a wide selection of Disney-themed T-shirts (the Zazzle ones can be customized) available in larger sizes.

Also, if you're on site, the Hanes T-shirt shop at Disney Springs lets you make your own T-shirts and has sizes up to 4x.

Some of my favorite Disney themed clothes are from Hot Topic and Torrid.
In fact I had to sell off some of my Torrid items because I've lost 50lbs and I was sad to see them go but they were not items that would have looked right if tailored to fit my current size.

I've found some really cute shirts for men and women at Kohls.

Other than those places I generally buy my Disney themed tops right from Disney either on the website or at the parks.

I love Torrid, but I'm growing out. . . in? of them. I did order some clothes from Hot Topic recently that I got a great deal on due to a sale they were having. I also went to one of their stores today. I didn't purchase anything, but they had cute shirts and re buy one get one half off! No such luck at Kohl's, but thank you for the suggestions!

Check etsy for handmade designs and eBay for discontinued and previously worn items. I've seen lots of larger sizes for men there.

Will do. Thank you!

If you are in the US then there are several sellers on Etsy that sell character t-shirts for everyone which look great such as shopwishesandwands or kyokishop has cute anger / sadness t-shirts. I'd order some myself but I'm in the UK and the import / shipping is a killer and makes them too expensive.

I will check out Etsy and those shops today, thank you!

If you know someone who sells LuLaRoe, they started a Disney line of clothing recently. I love my Mickey leggings and want to get a toy story shirt. It can be hard to find the print you are looking for, but there is lots of variations.

I haven't been able to successfully find anything on LulaRoe that fit me well enough. Thank you for the suggestion.

There is a Target in Orlando that has a huge selection of WDW items. Pins, keychains, hats, shirts, cups, etc.
I can't remember the exact location, but it's in the same shopping center as a Sweet Tomatoes, and it's a SuperTarget.

Great! We'll try to take a look.

You can pretty much go to any Target or Walmart in central Florida and find pretty much the same Disney clothing items. Its just unfortunate that most are either junior sizes or are unisex so no just nice women's tops.

This has always been my issue with Target and their Junior sizes. Actually, that's a bit of a problem with many department stores and character merchandise. Cute stuff, but a little snug.

My DIL brought me a lovely Minnie ladies sleeveless top back from a recent trip - it was from Forever 21. It's tough to find nice ones in the UK but I gave found a website with some I'm going to try.

I went by a Forever21 store today. I should have stopped in!

Go to Lularoe with Georgene rideout we have a large inventory on hand of Disney as well as reg Lularoe. We also have new shipments coming in each week

Thanks!

Nothing against the Lularoe Disney fans but I was highly unimpressed by the patterns and with the company in general.
Went to a "bus party" and they had all kinds of Disney leggings and tops and the leggings looked very pajama like in their design and the tops looked very much like nurses scrub tops and felt like 1970's polyester. The leggings were buttery but neither size fit me at all. The O/S was way too small and short and the T/C was way to big and went up to my breasts.
Again nothing against anyone just wanted to give my opinion about it.

Thank you for your opinion. I've had a difficult time finding items from them that fit me well enough.

redbubble and teepublic for ride themed shirts.
ETA: Amazon also has a fair bit of disney tops for decent prices.

I did look on Amazon but didn't find anything. I will check out the other two sites, thanks!

I have two Epcot-themed shirts that I got from Redbubble and I love them. Other than that most of my Disney clothing comes from Hot Topic. Occasionally I also find something at Target, or I splurge and get something at Disney itself, like at the Dress Shop, or an adorable Stitch tank that I got recently at World of Disney.

Another vote for redbubble--thanks!

I definitely agree with checking out Etsy for small shops- they have some amazing designs!
Here's a few small shops that I love:
Once Upon a Mickey Tee
Walt's Wardrobe
Village Haus
Happiest Tees on Earth
Whosits and Whatsits
Oh Yeah! Apparel
D3 tees
Main Street Press
Cafe Forty Seven
WhenYouWishApparel (Etsy)
AllThingsCuteDecals (Etsy)
glittereverafter (Etsy)

Enjoy! If you have Instagram- try following these shops. They'll occasionally post deals or let you know when new products are coming out :D

Thank you so much!!!! I will check those out today!

Zazzle.com has tons of options and many are customizable. DS and I choose athletic material for all our t-shirts an the quick dry feature is great for FL.

Good to know, thank you!

Etsy! Especially BellaDesignsStl! The shirts an great quality and so cute! There is a lot of selection on Etsy. Almost too much!

I'll check them out as well, thank you.

Raw Threads has some cute Disney inspired clothes. Very soft fabric and great for warm weather. We bought my husband some Star Wars themed running shirts for last year's Dark Side Challenge.

My husband loves Star Wars. Funny story--so today he was wearing a Darth Vader shirt with Storm Troopers that I ordered from the Disney Store for him last year. A lady was trying to sell us cable tv and asked if he was wearing a Batman shirt.

I agree with Zazzle. You can customize everything and add text. They have a huge selection of images and styles and sizes of clothes.

Thanks!

The thrift store? :D

Yes, I have looked at GoodWill and other stores. Nothing yet.

Sunfrog shirts website had VERY nice Mulan apparel... saw it on Facebook. They seem to do custom leggings and shirts.

Great, another site to check! Thanks!
Uniqlo has the best stuff. Head out there in DS before you hit the parks. It's like 9-14 bucks per Disney shirt.

Sounds good!!!

I love going on Etsy!! But I'm a little bit of a do-it-yourself person, so I love the iron on transfers! A lot of the shops let you customize the color, font, what it will say! So if you want something to match, just find a plain color shirt, find an iron on design you like, and it's super easy to apply too! :) There's a lot of color Disney designs out there! :)

I wish I wad a DIY person, but I stink at anything crafty. I wish I had their talent!

For your husband, two really great options are the official Disney section on Zazzle and Teepublic. They both have a wide selection of Disney-themed T-shirts (the Zazzle ones can be customized) available in larger sizes.

Also, if you're on site, the Hanes T-shirt shop at Disney Springs lets you make your own T-shirts and has sizes up to 4x.

Great!! Thank you so much. It is so hard to find shirts that are long enough for his torso and broad enough for his shoulders. Thank you everyone for all the great options!!!!!

Yeah totally forgot that I own several shirts from Redbubble.
2 are Figment, 1 Captain eo, and 1 Carousel of Progress.
The one Figment one and the COP one are more of a fitted t-shirt although they are all rather large on me now since losing weight so I generally only wear them around the house. I'd look scummy if I wore them out.

Check out walts-wardrobe.com and brand-by-you.com! Really cute stuff.
Hi, everyone. I was just curious as to where everyone purchases their Disney-themed clothes for adults? I've checked out Hot Topic, Torrid, the Disney Outlet, the official Disney Store, and Happily Ever After tees. I'm looking for women's/misses (can't squeeze into Junior) for myself and 3x-4x for my husband. Can be character, ride, or just theme specific such as those "home" shirts with the castle, etc. Thanks for the help!

Disney store online sells Big & Tall sizes for men. I bought my husband a 4X from there last year. As for myself, I bought mine from the Disney Store in the mall. I'm usually a Plus Size 1X, but I bought a 2X & it the shirts fit fine.

I have stumbled across great Disney shirts in all sizes at a local thrift store. I also search Ebay every once and a while and have found like-new shirts at a low cost. I'm obsessed with Disney clothing so it saves me some money.

I've found some cute stuff at BoxLunch.com. They have all kinds of pop culture gear at reasonable prices and for every $20 spent there they give money to food banks!

Boxlunch is a new store that's owned by Hot Topic (who also own Torrid), and they have TOOOOOONS of Disney clothing.

Other then that Target and Kohls is where I get most of my Disney clothing. And clothing period.

You can try Teepublic. There are many different designed and the size goes up to 5x. That is where TheDis stuff is. I got a couple of TheDis shirts before we went to the 20th anniversary party. They are great shirts and some of the money goes back to TheDis.

Kohls and Old Navy. DXL had a Mickey shirt in the past, but I think Kohls also had extended sizes for me.

Have you tried Poshmark? It is mostly used clothing but you can find great deals on many things! Particularly Disney stuff which tends to be on the pricey side!

I've bought a few off ebay with success. Cheaper than in the stores too. It's also a good way to get the older shirts from years gone by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!