Disney Club Card - how long to receive?

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
I am contemplating getting the Disney Club card for the savings on tickets and car rental. However, I want this card to be valid and straddle our two trips...9/29/01 and mid Sept 02. I'd need to have the card in hand to get the tickets about a week prior to our 9/29 trip (I'd be getting tickets at our Disney Store). My question is, if I order the DC card around 9/20, would it arrive by ~9/26? Any experiences? Jo

well, i signed up for dc on july 30th and still have not rec'd my card. however, when you sign up online they will email your member # to you. i don't know if your member number alone is good enough for discounts at the disney store though.

I ordered my DC card online--I received it within 7 days...they will send you a confirmation email with your DC number on it within minutes of ordering online too. I wasn't sure it was worth it, buy now I'm glad I got it--the discount is really good for car rentals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter