Disney Club Card

Balt ravens fan

Goofy at heart
We are going to WDW in less than 2 weeks (can't wait!). Was just wondering how we can maximize or Disney Club Card (formerly Magic Kingdom Club Card) during the week we are in WDW? Any tips on places we can use it? How we should buy our Disney 5-day Park hopper passes? Should we buy from Disney store in Baltimore (5% Sales tax here) and use the DCC discount?

Thanks,

Dave

It does not matter where you purchase the pass you will still be charged the Fl sales tax (6% I think). As for using the DC discount, it is most useful at Downtown Disney. I would also show it at the Sitdown Restaurant, it may get you a discount.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Jo

Some other things you can use it for:

* 15% off round of Miniature Golf at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland

*10% off at the Official All-Star Cafe

* 15% off admission to Disney Quest, 10% off food at Cheesecake Factory & 10% off merchandise

*15% off UnDISCOVERed Future World Tour at Epcot

*15% off Keys to the Kingdom & Family Magic Tour at MK

*15% off Backstage Safari at AK

These are all from a membership booklet I recieved when they changed my MK Gold card to the Disney Club card :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter