Disney Collect! by Topps

Unca’ Donald

Mouseketeer
Anyone else check out this new Disney digital card trading app from Topps? I’m looking to add friends to trade with so I decided to start this thread where we can all post our user name on the app and hopefully help each other complete our sets. I’m BLUE_ROGUE on the app.

I cant find it on Google Play. I have an Android Tablet with Google Play and cannot locate the app.

Collecting real trading cards is enough of a pain in the a*s. I couldn't imagine collecting imaginary trading cards.

Great idea for the thread! I am MissDizzy. We will allow people to add names here to see how much of an interest we get but might need to move user names over to a new separate thread if this takes off. :)

Try the app, trust me it is fun. Gives me a break from Candy Crush.

Unfortunately, the app is only available right now for iPhone and Ipad. We will keep an eye out for if that expands to others and we sure hope it will.

Glad you were able to get app. I am following Blue and you. To follow someone, click on your avatar picture, follow tab, click on person icon to find someone. Once name is found, click on their profile and select follow user.

Right now I am just doing the starter missions and collecting daily awards. Have not figured out trading yet.

I am HappyGuest in the app. Feel free to add me.

Also for the collect 100 Mickey, Collect 100 Olaf you can simply “swap” back and forth. It’s not necessary to have 100 in your inventory. I’m willing to help with swaps, just ask Miss Dizzy. 😂

Tip: If you notice a trade you sent showing as voided, it means one of the items involved in the trade got traded. This happens most often with swaps.

Example: If a collector has 1 Olaf, and 2 trades come in looking to swap at about the same time (1 Olaf for 1 Olaf) only one of those trades can be fulfilled. On swaps, I’d advise sending another request. On regular trades, try again maybe swapping out a card.

The trade screen is confusing, unlike their regular baseball app. When I pick my card, do I click accept, and then I will be able to pick their card? I just don't want to click something too soon

The trade screen is confusing, unlike their regular baseball app. When I pick my card, do I click accept, and then I will be able to pick their card? I just don't want to click something too soon

Yes. You click “accept” after you select which card(s) you want to trade for, and also after which card(s) you want to trade away. Nothing is finalized until you hit ”submit.”

Also when trading, I'm not sure how to see the other traders "needs" only, or does that automatically only show that?

Also when trading, I'm not sure how to see the other traders "needs" only, or does that automatically only show that?
You probably learned this by now, but just in case:

Tip: When in the trade window adding cards, use sort AND filter option. The menu is the 3 lines with dots. (right side of screen in the white stripe) Sort by DUP, scroll down and FILTER by I/THEY NEED.

I haven’t loaded Disboards in a few weeks and just wanted to say Hi! It’s nice to see more folks playing. I just love the artwork on some of the cards. If you have questions that don’t get answered here, feel free to drop me a note in a samecard:samecard trade — saying, will you read my question on Disboards?

(Look for the chat bubble in the center of the screen. A 🔴 alert indicates a message in pending, accepted & inactive trades.)

IGN: HappyGuest

Thanks for getting back, yes, I did, but still appreciate it just in case.
You probably learned this by now, but just in case:

Tip: When in the trade window adding cards, use sort AND filter option. The menu is the 3 lines with dots. (right side of screen in the white stripe) Sort by DUP, scroll down and FILTER by I/THEY NEED.

hello everyone.. I just downloaded the app... seems cool and still trying to figure it out... feel free to add me.. DjDice1
looking forward to trading cards with you all... thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!