Disney college program application

mbw12

<font color=blue>DVC member<br><font color=red>Has
When do the applications open up for the Fall 2018 session? My son applied for the spring 2018 session and was not selected. He wants to reapply for the fall session but cannot seem to locate where that is on his portal and when the application period opens up. Can anyone help him?

They will probably open up by the end of January or early February.

When do the applications open up for the Fall 2018 session? My son applied for the spring 2018 session and was not selected. He wants to reapply for the fall session but cannot seem to locate where that is on his portal and when the application period opens up. Can anyone help him?
Funny you asked because I just received an email from college program. I did spring 97 and advanced internship 2000. Not sure why they emailed me but I was coming to this board to post it so that people would know. I had a great time on both my internships. I know much has changed. Good luck to your son!!!

The most fantastic, magical things can happen, and it all starts with a wish!

If you’ve been wishing on a star to work at the happiest or most magical place on earth, now’s your chance to turn that wish into reality. Disney College Program applications for the Fall 2018 season are live! Don’t miss this experience of a lifetime as you live, learn and earn at the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort.

We are now accepting applications for the following 2018 programs:

Walt Disney World Resort (near Orlando, FL)

• 2018 Fall – approximately mid/late August to early January
  • 2018 Fall Advantage – approximately mid/late May to early January
Disneyland Resort (in Anaheim, CA)

• 2018 Fall - approximately August to early January
    • August to January participants must reside in Disney company-sponsored housing.
  • 2018 Fall - approximately May to early January
    • May to January participants must be able to provide their own housing.
How to apply:
If you have already applied, no further action is required. You can, however, encourage your friends and family to apply, too!

Don’t forget to follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest news about our programs and company. And we want to follow your journey, too! Share your experience using #DisneyPrograms.

They opened yesterday! My DD applied, did her web-based interview and was selected for the phone interview!!! It’s this Thursday. Happening very fast!

Funny you asked because I just received an email from college program. I did spring 97 and advanced internship 2000. Not sure why they emailed me but I was coming to this board to post it so that people would know. I had a great time on both my internships. I know much has changed. Good luck to your son!!!

The most fantastic, magical things can happen, and it all starts with a wish!

If you’ve been wishing on a star to work at the happiest or most magical place on earth, now’s your chance to turn that wish into reality. Disney College Program applications for the Fall 2018 season are live! Don’t miss this experience of a lifetime as you live, learn and earn at the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort.

We are now accepting applications for the following 2018 programs:

Walt Disney World Resort (near Orlando, FL)

• 2018 Fall – approximately mid/late August to early January
  • 2018 Fall Advantage – approximately mid/late May to early January
Disneyland Resort (in Anaheim, CA)

• 2018 Fall - approximately August to early January
    • August to January participants must reside in Disney company-sponsored housing.
  • 2018 Fall - approximately May to early January
    • May to January participants must be able to provide their own housing.
How to apply:
If you have already applied, no further action is required. You can, however, encourage your friends and family to apply, too!

Don’t forget to follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest news about our programs and company. And we want to follow your journey, too! Share your experience using #DisneyPrograms.
My daughter applied on January 22nd for fall and her status still say applied. Does this mean she is out.

My daughter applied on January 22nd for fall and her status still say applied. Does this mean she is out.

No news is good news in this case, very few managers have already pulled apps and started making decisions, so she is still in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!