Disney College Program Health Questions

ablair10

It`s a Step in the Right Direction
Hi, I recently scheduled my phone interview for the Disney College Program. I am very nervous/very excited about the opportunity to work for Walt Disney World. I have a health condition that can make it difficult to wait to go to the bathroom (basically it gives me peace of mind to have access to one whenever I need it) also it requires me to do a chemotherapy infusion once a month. I work an 8-hour job now and do fine, but I have access to a bathroom. How do I need to address this during my phone interview? My top job choices are jobs that would be in hotels or custodial. What should I say? Or will there be a way to accommodate my situation? Is the College Program even a possibility for me? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
I had my phone interview about a month ago and the last question she asked me (before "do you have any questions for me?"), she asked if I need accommodations met for my work setting. This could be the opportunity to let them know, or if they don't ask you that specific question you can let them know when they get to the "any questions for me" section:)

Hi,
I had my phone interview about a month ago and the last question she asked me (before "do you have any questions for me?"), she asked if I need accommodations met for my work setting. This could be the opportunity to let them know, or if they don't ask you that specific question you can let them know when they get to the "any questions for me" section:)
Thanks that helps a lot!

It's been two months and I haven't heard ANYTHING from the DCP.....
.....Is this what dreams really made of!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!