Disney College Program married with kids

Katie09

Earning My Ears
I’m think of applying for the Disney College Program. I’m currently 27 I’m married and have 2 young kids and going to school for robotics. If I got in Is it possible for us all to live together on grounds. My son has autism

Unfortunately, it is not possible for your family to live in company-sponsored housing together. However, you are still eligible to do the program and live off-campus and find your own apartment (which can generally be cheaper, anyway).

....one of my DS's roommates is married with a child - they live in Jacksonville. He hopes to be permanently placed after finishing his DCP stint.

I would just note that as a CP you have very little to no control over your schedule so it could be hard to manage with young kids unless your partner has a lot of flexibility. And as prior posters mentioned, you would not be able to all live in CP housing together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!