Disney College Program with a Disability

jennaashlyn

Earning My Ears
Hi, y’all!

I attend college in Orlando, not far from Disney, and am interested in the Disney College Program. I have mild Cerebral Palsy and am wondering if anyone had any experience that would give me insight as to how accomodating the program is/what jobs would be suitable for me. I am on lofstrand crutches and am very mobile. I can stand in place for about thirty minutes at a time. I cannot perform any sort of considerable physical labor. I understand that I will be limited to possible positions, but if you have any ideas, let me know. Thank you!

While I don't know how they would accommodate you specifically, I know that they will make medical accommodations. There is paperwork that would have to be completed by your physician and approved before you could begin the program, but it certainly would be worth looking into. I would think a call to Health Services would be the place to start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!