Disney color ideas needed!

emtmom

Mouseketeer
We are building a new home and I am stuck on which color(s) to make the playroom/rec room. The kids are 15, 7, and 5. I wanted this room to be my "Disney" room (all my other rooms will have subtle little Disney pieces here or there)...photos from vacations, wall decals, etc. I want the room Disney but not too juvenile...when the teen has friends over that's the designated hangout. Any suggestions?

The Disney ships are painted in Mickey Mouse-inspired colors – black hull, white superstructure, yellow trim and two giant red funnels

Maybe some combination of those?

I'm slowly working on my kitchen. The walls will stay off white, but I have two Cinderella castle posters that are framed that we have hung in there. Taking my cue from the posters, I'm going with jewel tones with a focus on the navy blue that is so prominent in the posters. The finished product will definitely be Disney, but not in your face primary colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!