Disney Confessions

JARNJ3

DIS Veteran
I confess - it just occurred to me today - I am over Test Track. It's not the same thrill any more. I could skip or miss it and not be upset at all.

What's your confession? ;)

My Disney confession is that I hope the Free Dining offer that may drop next week is like the UK version or the “kids only” version like we saw in the summer...because then maybe the crowds for my September trip will be a bit lighter.

My other confession is that I am not looking forward to riding PotC due to the reimagining of Red...not because I am against the change (I actually think she looks really really cool), but because I am not looking forward to the idiots ruining the ride by yelling “We want the redhead” or whatever.

Confessions: I think . . .
1. Dole whip is good, but not a must-have snack.
2. BTMRR is a boring ride, even the themeing is kind of so-so.
3. Test Track is skippable. Designing your own car doesn't enhance the experience that much.
4. The Contemporary Resort is ugly and communist-looking.
5. I still get star struck as an adult meeting Mickey, Goofy, and everyone else.

I confess - it just occurred to me today - I am over Test Track. It's not the same thrill any more. I could skip or miss it and not be upset at all.

I agree on this one. My disney confessions are:

1. I would rather go with just my husband and ditch our usual entourage.
2. I don't love Aerosmith, but go on it anyways so no one knows lol
3. I have never had a Dole Whip, nor do I wish to.

I also think Dole Whip is quite overrated.
I didn't hate Stitch's Great Escape.
I pretend to play SOTMK just to get the cards, but I think it's way too long and involved to actually make much progress on.
I still LOVE Captain EO and miss it greatly.
The Little Mermaid show is possibly my favorite thing at HS.

I haven't liked it nearly as much since they put in the Tron-esqe theme. And then I went to California Adventure and rode Radiator Springs Racers in 2016. I kind of feel the way you do about Test Track. I still ride it, but if it was down for refurb during a trip or closed due to weather, I wouldn't really be upset about it.

I don't like Dole Whip (its overrated), and I love Citrus Swirl

I like Beverly (the other sodas are way too sweet)

I liked the Universe of Energy

Non-park confession - I don't like the Lion King (music is good) it's dark and depressing imho

I might have a couple of shocker ones haha.

My dad, sister, and I went on 7DMT for the first time on our last trip, 2016, and it was actually kind of underwhelming? Like I don't really understand what makes it a must-do ride and it didn't actually leave much of an impression on any of us

No one in my family, of 6, has ever had dole whip before

This year will actually be the first year my family does a character meal and the first time we even scheduled an ADR or do a Disney buffet

Every time my family goes we actually repeat the same rides, I don't think I've even been on half of the ones in MK. I've never actually seen a lot of the rides there, like Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder Railroad

1. Dole Whip is unappealing, had something similar at Six Flags.

2. Don't like Tower of Terror. I prefer Guardians in Disneyland.

3. Don't care for any shows or fireworks. We always hit the rides during those, less waits.

4. I actually love It's Tough To Be a Bug, A Bug's Life is one of my favorite movies ever :)

5. I HATE Columbia Harbor House. It's just nuggets and fries, you can get it anywhere else. And their lobster rolls are just more mayonnaise than anything else. And their macaroni is like Friar's Nook, which I also hate.

I'm with you, OP, on not really liking TT anymore. When they changed to Tron, it lost it's appeal for me. We never make the car, so that's not a draw.
Dole whips aren't that good to us, not worth standing in line for.
Don't like the Poly, never go back.
We don't care for Epcot ( I know, blasphemy)! especially WS.
Don't really watch the fireworks or parades, would rather ride attractions.

I genuinely love the Tiki Room.
I can take or leave most of the night time shows. Most of the time, I would rather enjoy the shorter lines during the fireworks/night shows than watch myself. (Only exception being the Main Street Electrical Parade. I'm still mourning the loss of that parade.)

I might have a couple of shocker ones haha.

Every time my family goes we actually repeat the same rides, I don't think I've even been on half of the ones in MK. I've never actually seen a lot of the rides there, like Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder Railroad

Whaaaaaaaa...? :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter