Disney Countdown Calendar?

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
We're going to tell the kids about the Disney trip for their birthdays this summer, because it's going to be their gift. However, it's going to leave us with about 5 months of waiting. So I thought it might be neat to have a Disney count down calendar to give them too. Is there anyone here who could make such a thing?

We're going to tell the kids about the Disney trip for their birthdays this summer, because it's going to be their gift. However, it's going to leave us with about 5 months of waiting. So I thought it might be neat to have a Disney count down calendar to give them too. Is there anyone here who could make such a thing?
I've always wondered about creative ways to "kill time" during those months and months (and months) of waiting. Blank calendar page dates can be filled with a sticker a day by each child. Or each child takes a turn at writing in one thing that they are looking forward to seeing/doing/meeting. New day, new child, new thought. Do it in colorful pens or makers.

At least these are ways until someone creates an official countdown calendar.

@mshanson3121 ~ I can try and make something up for you. Since it's so many days though, I would probably do 5 different designs, since 150 days is an awful lot to try and cram on one page. I do not do blanks, so I would need the family name, or the kid's names, so I could personalize the design. What are their favorite characters? If you do not want to posts names and details here, you can PM me.

I also do pretend Disney tickets, and letters, too, BTW, if you need those. Examples here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/matahari22-disign-request-thread.3493945/#post-55383618

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!