Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

Nope, weekend is over and the characters are not in my list. I suppose it really isn't that big of an issue, free game and all...just the completionist in me wanted them.

I'm wondering if in the future they may reopen the challenges again for people who could not complete them the first time.

Lion King Week End Challenge has a bug. I completed the first task and it awarded me all the prizes, said the weekend challenge was complete. Said I got the special characters as well...but they aren't showing up in my list. Looking at their facebook page it seems to be a common bug.

Same bug just happened to me with the Wreck-It Ralph weekend challenge. I'm going to try to find the best place to contact them and see what options there are.

EDIT: I just sent an email to support@disneymobile.com. A ticket number was created and the auto-reslonse email says they should respond in 72 hours.

Last edited:
Same bug just happened to me with the Wreck-It Ralph weekend challenge. I'm going to try to find the best place to contact them and see what options there are.

EDIT: I just sent an email to support@disneymobile.com. A ticket number was created and the auto-reslonse email says they should respond in 72 hours.

I opened the challenge and got three challenges that said "do a challengy thing". I closed and reopened the app twice and it corrected itself. But I play on two different iPads and an iPhone also. After getting the challenge on one device I can still play on the other two even though I have the characters already on the other two. So very strange.

Did you notice no "next weekend challenge will be" icon? I read there may be an update next week like there has been in previous months on the last Thursday of the month (August was off), and in the update there will be a new price machine with characters from weekend challenges if people missed them.

I opened the challenge and got three challenges that said "do a challengy thing". I closed and reopened the app twice and it corrected itself. But I play on two different iPads and an iPhone also. After getting the challenge on one device I can still play on the other two even though I have the characters already on the other two. So very strange.

Did you notice no "next weekend challenge will be" icon? I read there may be an update next week like there has been in previous months on the last Thursday of the month (August was off), and in the update there will be a new price machine with characters from weekend challenges if people missed them.

I had that "do a challengy thing" happen to me too. But I just closed the app and went back in a couple hours later and the challenges were there.

Yeah, I noticed there was no icon either. I hope you're right because it's killing me not having those characters :p

@Airship Ariadne
@Ndusmama

Got an email earlier today from support. They were able to add the characters to my player ID. I have both characters now. Definitely should send an email to get your characters!

Email is attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160924-175836.png
    Screenshot_20160924-175836.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 8
New Update-Aladdin-Interesting addition is that now daily challenges can reward tickets for weekend challenges...plus Monsters Inc Weekend.

Updated the first post with the Aladdin Update Secret characters. Still trying to figure out how to get the last Wreck-it-Ralph secret character.

Updated the first post with the Aladdin Update Secret characters. Still trying to figure out how to get the last Wreck-it-Ralph secret character.

So I have tried falling in the river like Ralph does in the movie. I've tried finding him. What have you tried?

So I have tried falling in the river like Ralph does in the movie. I've tried finding him. What have you tried?

I've just tried playing with multiple characters. I try not to think of objectives it can be. I feel like it's going to be unlocked playing organically than trying to take guesses on how to unlock it. So far no dice though. And I haven't been able to find anything online listing the objective :(

I've just tried playing with multiple characters. I try not to think of objectives it can be. I feel like it's going to be unlocked playing organically than trying to take guesses on how to unlock it. So far no dice though. And I haven't been able to find anything online listing the objective :(

I tried playing as all the characters. That's what I usually end up doing with new character adds. I am wondering if he isn't a daily mission one but labeled wrong. But with update today for bug fixes I don't see the label changing. I am not sure anyone has actually found him yet.

I can't find Abigail...same thing happened with Mrs. Nesbitt...no matter how often I played and how many hops I went with Woody i couldn't find the character, then when they rolled out this update, boom, there is Mrs. Nesbitt, in less than 20 hops.

So I assume I will get Abigail after the next roll out.

I guess the weekend challenge but still exists. Just finished the first quest and was told I unlocked everything. I'll be emailing Disney support later today to get my characters. Kind of bummed though, I was looking forward to doing the quests in the Aladdin world.

Also, updated the first post with the characters obtained from the Aladdin Weekend Challenge thanks to @Ndusmama !

I guess the weekend challenge but still exists. Just finished the first quest and was told I unlocked everything. I'll be emailing Disney support later today to get my characters. Kind of bummed though, I was looking forward to doing the quests in the Aladdin world.

Also, updated the first post with the characters obtained from the Aladdin Weekend Challenge thanks to @Ndusmama !

Worked normally for me. Halfway through it already.

I can't find Abigail...same thing happened with Mrs. Nesbitt...no matter how often I played and how many hops I went with Woody i couldn't find the character, then when they rolled out this update, boom, there is Mrs. Nesbitt, in less than 20 hops.

So I assume I will get Abigail after the next roll out.
Took me a while to find Abigail, but she does appear. Mrs. Nesbitt wasn't a problem at all. Got her pretty quickly, and that was on the day she was released as a character.

I tried playing as all the characters. That's what I usually end up doing with new character adds. I am wondering if he isn't a daily mission one but labeled wrong. But with update today for bug fixes I don't see the label changing. I am not sure anyone has actually found him yet.
I read that the game's developers have confirmed that Cupcake Ralph can be unlocked by using multiple characters, although they are not saying who those characters are or what they need to do.

I read that the game's developers have confirmed that Cupcake Ralph can be unlocked by using multiple characters, although they are not saying who those characters are or what they need to do.
I have found "cupcakes" in other characters but still haven't found cupcake Ralph. It's crazy that no one has found him yet, even the hackers.

I have found "cupcakes" in other characters but still haven't found cupcake Ralph. It's crazy that no one has found him yet, even the hackers.

I find it odd that even the hackers can't find a way to unlock him. You would think they would be able to read the actual code of the app and see what one has to do to unlock Cupcake Ralph (although I really don't know if that is what they do).

If it's multiple characters do you think each character has to find something (like the scarab pieces) or each character has to do an action?

I'm sure someone will figure it out eventually.

I find it odd that even the hackers can't find a way to unlock him. You would think they would be able to read the actual code of the app and see what one has to do to unlock Cupcake Ralph (although I really don't know if that is what they do).

If it's multiple characters do you think each character has to find something (like the scarab pieces) or each character has to do an action?

I'm sure someone will figure it out eventually.
I'm not sure how the hackers do it. Maybe find the code revealing the you found so and so by doing this picture. It is strange no one has found him. I'm thinking it's a glitch and the makers don't want to admit it. This last update did have a lot of glitches.

I tried looking for things with all the wreck it Ralph characters but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I'm wondering if you have to collect so many of some object with each character.

I'm not sure how the hackers do it. Maybe find the code revealing the you found so and so by doing this picture. It is strange no one has found him. I'm thinking it's a glitch and the makers don't want to admit it. This last update did have a lot of glitches.

I tried looking for things with all the wreck it Ralph characters but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I'm wondering if you have to collect so many of some object with each character.

And it appears it didn't fix the weekend challenge bug. This is the second weekend in a row where I wasn't able to participate. Which is odd because I never had any problems with the weekend challenges prior.

I sent an email to support yesterday, hoping it's as painless to get my characters for this week as it was for last week.

I've never stuck with any mobile game like I have with this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter