Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

At least they are offering to do it for you. With me, it was pretty much a flat out "There is no way for us to do that..."

Is there anyone else you're still missing, @mikepizzo?

I think someone went above and beyond once, thinking they would only have to do it once, and now they are like...yeah, I wasn't supposed to do that so I won't be doing it anymore, which is fine, I get that. It does suck because now people know that it can actually be done...it's just policy not to do it.

I'm not missing any one right now...I'm just really hoping I get the Haunted Mansion characters for the next challenge.

Also, I sent a reply saying I understand, but what would happen if I ran into the bug again. Kind of crummy I can't get those characters. She responded:

I do agree with you, and we have been getting a lot of feedback asking if we would release the weekend challenges again so that people who were affected by this issue can have a fair chance to earn the characters, not that I can make any promises but you never know we may see this in the future.

I guess we shall see. I'm sure they will figure out a way to let players get the characters they missed. If not there will be a lot of players very, very, upset.

I think someone went above and beyond once, thinking they would only have to do it once, and now they are like...yeah, I wasn't supposed to do that so I won't be doing it anymore, which is fine, I get that. It does suck because now people know that it can actually be done...it's just policy not to do it.

I'm not missing any one right now...I'm just really hoping I get the Haunted Mansion characters for the next challenge.

Also, I sent a reply saying I understand, but what would happen if I ran into the bug again. Kind of crummy I can't get those characters. She responded:

I guess we shall see. I'm sure they will figure out a way to let players get the characters they missed. If not there will be a lot of players very, very, upset.
Several site sites at that they are releasing a machine to be able to get weekend challenges. So hopefully that happens.

I forgot to mention that the guy over at "DaMobile Mob" confirmed with Matt Hall of Hipster Whale that Cupcake Ralph was supposed to be a daily mission prize but there was a bug concerning the configuration of the character or something? Video below.

Odd, all week the banner at teh bottom of the start said this weekend was a Haunted Mansion weekend...but today it says Nightmare before Christmas...good too but I did look forward to the Haunted Mansion one :(

Odd, all week the banner at teh bottom of the start said this weekend was a Haunted Mansion weekend...but today it says Nightmare before Christmas...good too but I did look forward to the Haunted Mansion one :(

Weird, my banner is actually gone entirely now!

Just updated the first post with the secret characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas update. New secret characters exist in The Nightmare Before Christmas characters, Haunted Mansion characters, The Lion King characters, and Zootopia characters.

Anyone else feel kind of blah about this update? I mean I like nightmare before Christmas and all it just seems rather underwhelming to me. And I am sad they changed the weekend challenge. I was looking forward to haunted mansion. And what's up with iOS not getting the big hero 6 weekend challenge?

Anyone else feel kind of blah about this update? I mean I like nightmare before Christmas and all it just seems rather underwhelming to me. And I am sad they changed the weekend challenge. I was looking forward to haunted mansion. And what's up with iOS not getting the big hero 6 weekend challenge?

I am too. I appreciate any update, but the majority of the hidden characters just needed to be found, or reach a certain point level. On top of that, the secret characters weren't really any big names (who was really dying to play as Bagpipe Player in Haunted Mansion.

I'm also bummed that they changed the Weekend Challenge. Even though the Haunted Mansion level is probably my least favorite, I was looking forward to getting the Hatbox Ghost character.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Big Hero 6 Weekend Challenge was just on Windows phones. I'm on Andorid and did not get the Big Hero 6 Weekend Challenge either.

I've experienced the weekend challenge glitch as well. In my case it simply stated the challenge was complete after a single challenge was completed on Toy Story. No characters were awarded. I contacted support and they added the characters for me.

Another glitch I've noticed (may be by design) is that when you momentarily lose network connection while playing, you lose a life.

I've also noticed that if you are out of lived and watch an ad, you get one life. It doesn't show the life on the counter, but it let's you try another challenge and does not reset the timer on adding lives.

I've experienced the weekend challenge glitch as well. In my case it simply stated the challenge was complete after a single challenge was completed on Toy Story. No characters were awarded. I contacted support and they added the characters for me.

Another glitch I've noticed (may be by design) is that when you momentarily lose network connection while playing, you lose a life.

I've also noticed that if you are out of lived and watch an ad, you get one life. It doesn't show the life on the counter, but it let's you try another challenge and does not reset the timer on adding lives.

Good stuff to know. Thanks for the info!

yeah, it is ok...but some characters (like Jack) move so oddly it is hard on the challenge to switch from someone Santa to Jack, I always stop in the wrong space because I think he hasn't moved enough, but it was that he was lagging...and I hate his head back laughing bit.

Just completed the Nightmare Before Christmas weekend challenge. That was fun, but I found it a bit annoying that it kept wanting me to collect presents over and over again.

I noticed in the tips that it says you get the Devil with a certain set of characters. I have those characters but no Devil. Hmmm.

A preference of mine for completing a Pirates daily challenge is to use Angelica when possible. This allows me to slash the annoying flag pole out of the way. Plus, when you pick up a treasure chest, some of them (seems random) add 10 coins. I've yet to figure out a pattern. Anyone else have the random treasure chest that you can't open?

My most annoying daily challenge for the entire game is avoiding the mermaids.

yeah, it is ok...but some characters (like Jack) move so oddly it is hard on the challenge to switch from someone Santa to Jack, I always stop in the wrong space because I think he hasn't moved enough, but it was that he was lagging...and I hate his head back laughing bit.

Yeah, he is super tall with skinny legs so it's hard to tell what row he is standing in. Same with Zero. His floating always messed me up.

Just completed the Nightmare Before Christmas weekend challenge. That was fun, but I found it a bit annoying that it kept wanting me to collect presents over and over again.

I noticed in the tips that it says you get the Devil with a certain set of characters. I have those characters but no Devil. Hmmm.

A preference of mine for completing a Pirates daily challenge is to use Angelica when possible. This allows me to slash the annoying flag pole out of the way. Plus, when you pick up a treasure chest, some of them (seems random) add 10 coins. I've yet to figure out a pattern. Anyone else have the random treasure chest that you can't open?

Yep, lots of lillypad hoping and present picking upping haha.

I'll have to check. I think Jack is a part of both sets to be honest. Sometimes the sets that are marked as confirmed really aren't.

Good tip with Angelica. I think Barbossa also success but I can be wrong. I hate having to avoid mermaids. Never experienced the random coins for getting chests.

There was one time I got a gift after completing a challenge and the button stayed grey. I rotated my screen back to portrait and it became blue.

Yup jack in my opinion is the most irritating character to play.

Yes collecting 10 presents with Santa every other challenge is annoying. Almost as annoying as the new ads that come on when I open the app. I hate ads of any kind!

I guess I didn't notice the presents being more common a challenge...I seemed to got a ton of hop on lilypads.

Still not thrilled with the NBC theme...will work on Haunted Mansion character unlocking if I want Halloween theme for the next few days.

Yup jack in my opinion is the most irritating character to play.

Yes collecting 10 presents with Santa every other challenge is annoying. Almost as annoying as the new ads that come on when I open the app. I hate ads of any kind!

Ads made sense when you got something for watching them. This new ad on launch is pretty intrusive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!