Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

Just updated the first post with the secret characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas update. New secret characters exist in The Nightmare Before Christmas characters, Haunted Mansion characters, The Lion King characters, and Zootopia characters.

Looks like you might have an error on what is required for the Devil. I needed Dr. Finklestein before that set was considered complete.

Ads made sense when you got something for watching them. This new ad on launch is pretty intrusive.
It is very intrusive. If I see more ads for moana I may boycott on principal, and I have to little girls that might like it.

Tangled weekend...played one task. failed once, completed once...shut down game, turned it back on and got the bug. Free game and all but you would think they would have this fixed by now.

Tangled weekend...played one task. failed once, completed once...shut down game, turned it back on and got the bug. Free game and all but you would think they would have this fixed by now.

That's crummy. I did not experience the bug for the Nightmare Before Christmas Weekend, and I've so far not had a problem with he Tangled Weekend, but I haven't finished it yet.

I'm not having a problem with the dreaded bug with the Tangled Weekend Challenge but is anyone else having problems with the lilypad challenges? It says to hop on 2 lilypads but it doesn't register every one you hop on. It seems random. I'm having to skip them.

I'm not having a problem with the dreaded bug with the Tangled Weekend Challenge but is anyone else having problems with the lilypad challenges? It says to hop on 2 lilypads but it doesn't register every one you hop on. It seems random. I'm having to skip them.

I experienced that with just the first lily-pad challenge I accepted. The others ones I did registered each lily-pad.

I had it happen too but I changed my time zone and changed it back and it reset the challenge. Not finished yet so hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Yup every lily pad challenge is double what it says.

Sorry everyone. Been slacking on making sure the character list is up to date. It's easy to quickly reply to people here, but it takes some time to update the list.

• Added Daily Mission characters for Inside Out
  • Added Daily Mission character for Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Added Tangled Weekend Challenge character

Just experienced the dreaded bug for Zootopia weekend challenge. Tried the date change thing and it didn't work. Still can't get back in. Anyone else?

Just experienced the dreaded bug for Zootopia weekend challenge. Tried the date change thing and it didn't work. Still can't get back in. Anyone else?

I just unlocked Fru Fru but didn't finish the challenge because I needed to get some work done. I've never tried the date change strategy, but I know @Ndusmama does it often.

I found conflicting information online about it. The Disney Crossy Roads fan wiki says the glitch was fixed in version 2.0, but then goes on to say the glitch hasn't been fixed?

Disney Crossy Road Fan Wiki said:
All Daily Mission Characters Glitch: Arrived at Version 1.2 and was fixed at the Version 2.0. This glitch has not been fixed yet and so anyone can still use it. The glitch gives players the ability to unlock all the daily mission characters in advance. To do so, a player must finish the daily missions, close the app, change the local time country to another country where it is already the next day, and complete the new daily missions. Then the player must close the app, change back to local time, add a day ahead, and complete the new daily missions. If the player continues this pattern, they can unlock all the daily missions by winning all the stamps.

In an unrelated matter, can I just vent for a second. It just dawned on me that I paid 5 dollars for this app (to unlock Hamm so I can get more coins). I think it's really unfortunate that they are pushing the video ads upon the app launch to everyone. I get pushing it to the players that haven't paid, but I don't think the ones that have paid should have to deal with it. Most of the time when one pays for an app they are also paying for no ads. I'm going to send an email to support, and if anyone agrees I hope they do the same.

Lastly, is anyone on Android experiencing severe lag and freezes. I love playing the game but some days it's absolutely painful. I'm not sure if the issues exist in the actual code, in the android only app, or even if it's just with my phone.

EDIT: Wow...I really need to learn how to read. Here's how to do the new time advance glitch.

Disney Crossy Road Fan Wiki said:
New Advanced Time Glitch: Arrived at Version 2.0. This glitch is the new version of the time glitch. To do so, a player must close the app, go to his settings, advance his time clock from one day ahead, and shut down his / her phone. Open the phone back, once going on the app again, a new free gift will now be available. However, a player can also uses this glitch to go to weekend challenges, the old ones, and the new ones. He / her just needs to put the exact date when the weekend challenge was running, shut down his / her phone, open the app, and the weekend challenge from this date will be running

Last edited:
Updated the first post with the Zootopia weekend challenge characters

I just unlocked Fru Fru but didn't finish the challenge because I needed to get some work done. I've never tried the date change strategy, but I know @Ndusmama does it often.

I found conflicting information online about it. The Disney Crossy Roads fan wiki says the glitch was fixed in version 2.0, but then goes on to say the glitch hasn't been fixed?

In an unrelated matter, can I just vent for a second. It just dawned on me that I paid 5 dollars for this app (to unlock Hamm so I can get more coins). I think it's really unfortunate that they are pushing the video ads upon the app launch to everyone. I get pushing it to the players that haven't paid, but I don't think the ones that have paid should have to deal with it. Most of the time when one pays for an app they are also paying for no ads. I'm going to send an email to support, and if anyone agrees I hope they do the same.

Lastly, is anyone on Android experiencing severe lag and freezes. I love playing the game but some days it's absolutely painful. I'm not sure if the issues exist in the actual code, in the android only app, or even if it's just with my phone.

EDIT: Wow...I really need to learn how to read. Here's how to do the new time advance glitch.

Yes, I get bored and advance to the weekend challenge the night before. I did have the glitch once on iOS. When I reset time though it fixed the glitch.

And I completely agree that the ads are irritating the heck (want to say something worse but we will keep this pg) out of me. Did not think of sending an email but now that you say it.... I most definitely will be sending an email. Cause at this point I NEVER want to see moana or buy another product for any more commercials.

The Moana update has.some changes to the daily and weekly challenges. I hope they fixed the bugs. So far Lion King challenge is working OK.

The "time hack" didn't allow me to go back to the Zootopia challenge and it just messed up my free gift until the update.

The Moana update has.some changes to the daily and weekly challenges. I hope they fixed the bugs. So far Lion King challenge is working OK.

The "time hack" didn't allow me to go back to the Zootopia challenge and it just messed up my free gift until the update.
There are a LOT of glitches in this new update. I didn't have a lion king challenge though. I got a jungle book weekend challenge.

My bad It's Jungle Book. Almost done.

By the way, it seems they put a premium on those tickets. I had a daily challenge to get 40 treasure chests and I receive 2 tickets as my reward.

It's been over 2 weeks since I updated this list! With the holidays as well as some busy and exciting things happening in my personal life, I've definitely been slacking!

Also, I'm not a fan of some of the changes they have made to the app. I like the ideas that they have, but the execution has been pretty poor. I'm hoping bug fixes roll out sooner rather than later.

Updated the first page to include all the secret characters from the Moana update, as well as the Big Hero 6 and Jungle Book weekend challenge characters.

It's been over 2 weeks since I updated this list! With the holidays as well as some busy and exciting things happening in my personal life, I've definitely been slacking!

Also, I'm not a fan of some of the changes they have made to the app. I like the ideas that they have, but the execution has been pretty poor. I'm hoping bug fixes roll out sooner rather than later.

Updated the first page to include all the secret characters from the Moana update, as well as the Big Hero 6 and Jungle Book weekend challenge characters.

I HATE the new commercials. I barely play anymore. I turn it on if there is a commercial for that annoying dog I turn it off. I won't even wait 4 seconds because it's so annoying. I don't see why they can't make the commercial part of earning tickets or blue coins. As is I refuse to see Moana and neither of my children are allowed near that damn dog. Sad it's turned into that.

Thanks for updating.

I HATE the new commercials. I barely play anymore. I turn it on if there is a commercial for that annoying dog I turn it off. I won't even wait 4 seconds because it's so annoying. I don't see why they can't make the commercial part of earning tickets or blue coins. As is I refuse to see Moana and neither of my children are allowed near that damn dog. Sad it's turned into that.

Thanks for updating.

Georgie and Num Nom Lipgloss Truck.

I don't have cable so I very rarely see commercials that aren't targeted at my demographic. Those songs are damn catchy...unfortunately.

I don't really understand the pure disdain. I have audio off most of the time and it's 5 seconds. I don't see the commercial every time either.

I think the changes they made to the daily and weekly challenges are welcome. I haven't experienced any bugs.

The progress bar on the daily challenge is nice. The idea that you must complete the first daily challenge before we get to the bonus challenges actually closes a loophole where you would likely complete the initial challenge while doing one of the bonus challeges. That's no longer possible.

I guess you can see I'm still enjoying the game. The only characters I have left to get are the daily and weekly challenge characters, so I just keep accumulating coins. Nothing to spend them on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter