Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

I try that, but with it in Airplane mode I get "To play ion the Weekend Challenge or claim rewards, you need to be online, please reconnect and tap Ok..."

Sorry, I forgot to add you turn airplane mode back on once you get to the screen you mentioned.

New Update, Christmas Characters to unlock. They give you Mickey to start, you can unlock Holiday Minnie by playing Holiday Mickey and finding her...then it says a new Holiday Character will be available on Monday.

Updated the first post to include some Weekend Challenge characters that I forgot to update as well as the Holiday Secret characters. Unfortunately this update did not fix either of the bugs (Daily Mission bug and Google Play login bug) that I've been experiencing [sigh].

I try that, but with it in Airplane mode I get "To play ion the Weekend Challenge or claim rewards, you need to be online, please reconnect and tap Ok..."
When you go back in to the game in airplane mode en the weekend challenge. It then gives you the message to connect. With your iPhone or iPad I know you slide up from bottom to close airplane mode. I am not sure how it works for android. Either way switch out of airplane mode without closing the app and it lets you into the challenge. FYI no matter what weekend challenge you are switching to you play the last weekend challenge. So for Santa Ralph starting tomorrow I did it last week and played the haunted mansion challenges.

@mikepizzo when you update the characters this weekend. I found Santa Pluto by playing Santa Mickey. Pluto is not listed in the new characters. It then told me to come back Monday for another secret character.

@mikepizzo when you update the characters this weekend. I found Santa Pluto by playing Santa Mickey. Pluto is not listed in the new characters. It then told me to come back Monday for another secret character.

I haven't unlocked them yet, so I'm going buy what I've heard on YouTube. But from what I heard, it's not Santa Pluto but Reindeer Pluto. I try to keep the names I post consisted with the names in the app. So I listed him as "Reindeer Pluto".

If that makes sense?

I haven't unlocked them yet, so I'm going buy what I've heard on YouTube. But from what I heard, it's not Santa Pluto but Reindeer Pluto. I try to keep the names I post consisted with the names in the app. So I listed him as "Reindeer Pluto".

If that makes sense?

I also have "Christmas Clawhauser" "Santa Hat Rex" "Holiday Philip Sherman" and "Santa Sully" showing up for $2.99 each to purchase. I assume they aren't unlockable without buying them, but could be wrong.

I also have "Christmas Clawhauser" "Santa Hat Rex" "Holiday Philip Sherman" and "Santa Sully" showing up for $2.99 each to purchase. I assume they aren't unlockable without buying them, but could be wrong.

I just used my Pixels to get Holiday Philip Sherman, so one should be able to get those holiday characters through the machines. The video I watched stated the Wreck-It Ralph characters were purchase only, which is why I added them.

Not crazy about the whole purchase only characters but, alas, that's how it seems this app is going.

I just used my Pixels to get Holiday Philip Sherman, so one should be able to get those holiday characters through the machines. The video I watched stated the Wreck-It Ralph characters were purchase only, which is why I added them.

Not crazy about the whole purchase only characters but, alas, that's how it seems this app is going.
I used p coins for Sully, Holiday Philip Sherman, Christmas Clawhouser, and Rex.

Santa Mickey was free and I found reindeer Pluto with him.

Da mobile mob shows elf daisy,elf Donald, reindeer Pluto, nutcracker goofy, holiday Minnie. The Christmas wreck it Ralph set has to be bought.

Last edited:

I haven't gone to the machine in so long, I forgot...I have so many extra pixels I will snag them all...no reason to keep hording, still haev more than enough for the next level they add.

If that makes sense?
It was Christmas themed. I wasn't paying attention enough to really care what was what. See other post about the characters. I corrected to reindeer Pluto. But still have not put the correct Christmas Rex name in. I will try to be more accurate in name posts in the future to help you out.

So I don't play every day anymore. I find myself usuimg the glitch and going ahead. I got all the Mickey characters from today's update and got this...... IMG_0465.PNG

It was Christmas themed. I wasn't paying attention enough to really care what was what. See other post about the characters. I corrected to reindeer Pluto. But still have not put the correct Christmas Rex name in. I will try to be more accurate in name posts in the future to help you out.

So I don't play every day anymore. I find myself usuimg the glitch and going ahead. I got all the Mickey characters from today's update and got this...... View attachment 210451

Oh my, it's appreciated but don't worry about it! I'm not sure if using the date glitch is what caused me to have messed up daily missions or not. Ironically enough, when I asked them how to correct it, they told me to change the date and time to 2 days into the future. Sure enough it trigger something and worked :|

Also, in regards to that Pete character, what in the world? Is that supposed to be a yeti type character? Either way, I will add it to the list. Thank you!

I'm playing on an iPad and an Android. I have two completely different game IDs. This has revealed something interesting about how the game works. My android I have most of the characters. The only ones I don't have is anything you must buy and the daily challenge that I haven't earned yet. When I play the challenges they use all the characters possible and in the daily challenges, the requirements to complete them are higher. I might only have to hop 150 steps with the game where I don't have that many characters but with the android, I'll be expected to hop 300 steps. The game does try to only select characters you already have for the challenges, but occasionally selects something you don't have to encourage you to buy it.

I've also noticed that the characters earned with Holiday Mickey, while the same, are not in the same order.

The new Mulan game board is fun. I've unlocked all the prize machine characters.and three secret characters so far. Two from completing sets and one from game play.

It's pretty cool that they have a lantern in the game that if you pick it up, it gives you an extra life during your run with any character. Fall in a river and you are placed a few spaces up the board and can continue.

Next weekly challenge is Mulan.

Well it's been quite a while since I've actually played this game (and subsequently updated the first post). I missed a couple Weekend Challenges over the holidays, so I'll have to work to get my tickets. Also, the Holiday pay for pack left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't mind if the fact that one COULD pay for characters, but when it's the only way to unlock characters, it doesn't jive well with me. I'm thinking this new ticket machine will allow users to unlock such characters without paying them. If that's true, it's a good move.

First post has been updated with the Weekend Challenge characters I missed as well as the secret characters in Mulan. I don't think all have been found yet, so there will be more updates.

Well it's been quite a while since I've actually played this game (and subsequently updated the first post). I missed a couple Weekend Challenges over the holidays, so I'll have to work to get my tickets. Also, the Holiday pay for pack left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't mind if the fact that one COULD pay for characters, but when it's the only way to unlock characters, it doesn't jive well with me. I'm thinking this new ticket machine will allow users to unlock such characters without paying them. If that's true, it's a good move.

First post has been updated with the Weekend Challenge characters I missed as well as the secret characters in Mulan. I don't think all have been found yet, so there will be more updates.

Might want to add this one to Mulan:
The Matchmaker

How To Get It: To unlock the Matchmaker, you need to complete the “Honor to Us All” Character Set. This set includes all of Mulan’s Family.

Might want to add this one to Mulan:
The Matchmaker

How To Get It: To unlock the Matchmaker, you need to complete the “Honor to Us All” Character Set. This set includes all of Mulan’s Family.

I unlocked the character this morning before work. Updated the first post! Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!