Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

I just noticed that when you're in the character select screen it tells you how many characters you have and how many in total there are. For my iOS device, it says that there are 611 characters available!

According to the a Facebook Fan Group for Disney Crossy Roads, Hipster Whale removed the Daily Missions for the moment. So hopefully that means they'll return at some point!
I heard the same from another source (video here). According to the response he received from support, they turned off daily missions for everyone on purpose so they could work on the feature and improve it. No date announced yet for return.

Same source! :rotfl: I was told once by a mod (on a different DIS forum) that we can't/shouldn't directly reference/link Facebook groups, so that's why I didn't have a link.

I also figured out that the total number of figures (611) includes the retired characters. There have been a number of figures retired, but it doesn't always seem to make sense to me why some characters are retired and others are not (e.g., they've left Barrel in from NBC, but retired Shock and Lock).

Last edited:

The Cars update was released over the weekend. The retired figures were added back into the game (yay!) and there are lots of new Cars characters.

I did notice one glitch with the update; my Diamond and Enchanted characters no longer collect Pixels. The pixels are aren't appearing and every character says I've collected 10 out of 10 for the day. Hopefully they'll fix this soon!

The Cars update was released over the weekend. The retired figures were added back into the game (yay!) and there are lots of new Cars characters.

I did notice one glitch with the update; my Diamond and Enchanted characters no longer collect Pixels. The pixels are aren't appearing and every character says I've collected 10 out of 10 for the day. Hopefully they'll fix this soon!
I find the cars land neat, but somewhat easy to accumulate steps. There is an arrow telling you when you are going to get run over!

I've been playing this game since Day 1 and never knew how to get the characters that you couldn't get from the prize machine until seeing this thread...I'm so excited. I have 610/659!

I've been around since nearly the first day, too, and right now I've got all of the characters. Currently at 666/666.

I've been around since nearly the first day, too, and right now I've got all of the characters. Currently at 666/666.
Holy crap! I know that for me some of the weekend challenges are just so much more difficult than others based on the tasks. Like the pirates ones.

Holy crap! I know that for me some of the weekend challenges are just so much more difficult than others based on the tasks. Like the pirates ones.
I'm not at all a fan of the Pirates board. I beat the Cars weekend challenge twice, and neither time did I get the final character. Then it prompted me to go through a third time, which I wasn't about to do. So I had to win that last character from the prize machine. Now I'm at 667/667.

Completed the Cars 3 weekend challenge in just a few hours yesterday. 669/669 characters now.

For the lack of absolutely NOTHING else to do in this game over the past month or so, I've managed to max out the stars on all possible characters. So now I've got a ton of stars in reserve, if they ever decide to give us the Ducktales update and release some star-only secret characters. Now I'm ridiculously low on yellow and blue coins, so I guess it's time to start building those back up.

My current character count is at 710/710. Of course, with this new update, I have lots of characters to now go back in and level up for stars. It's going to take quite a bit of blue coin collecting to make them all happen, though.

Nice surprise this morning when, while playing, the green prize box re-appeared after being gone for so long. During the near six-month break between Cars and Ducktails, I hadn't been playing as often, especially since the weekend challenge characters were all recycled from previous challenges. I found the Ducktails update on a Sunday, so I didn't get a chance to play too regularly to complete the new Aladdin weekend challenge. I got the camel, not the dragon Genie. Today, they must have added all of the recent characters back to the prize machine, so with him in my collection I now have all 711 available characters!

Today, they must have added all of the recent characters back to the prize machine, so with him in my collection I now have all 711 available characters!
My game says there are 712 characters (I only have 708 of them). I'm playing on iOS.

My game says there are 712 characters (I only have 708 of them). I'm playing on iOS.
Hmmm.... I do recall that there were instances where the two platforms were off on character counts. I just double checked mine and it does say 711.

What DOES confuse me is the whole thing with the now-retired characters that were taken out of the game. I've been playing since before they started removing characters, so I have everyone they've issued. Sounds like you may have been, too. I wonder how the "current" character count shows for people who never had a chance to get those extra characters? They couldn't be up that high. Didn't they remove about a dozen or so?

Well, I guess we should have known by the way it took them forever to give us the Cars update, and then eventually the Ducktales update a year later that this day would come. Hipster Whale has confirmed the death of Disney Crossy Road. So many movies left to include and Disney has pulled the plug on the game. Such a disappointment. Now, with 716 characters in my game, it seems foolish to uninstall. But then, to keep collecting coins and tickets that I will never be able to use...

They updated the game today, it said it was only bug fixes, but I noticed the 2 prize machines were lit up. I got both Hamm and Genie for 500 P each and now have 716/716 figures. But as Supernova said, not much point playing for coins etc. we can not use. I could try to level all the characters up, but again, why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!