Disney Cruise ABD add on questions

AddictedtoTravel

Mouseketeer
I am curious about the size of the ABD group on the Disney Cruise line. Is there just one group of a max of 40ish or are there several groups on board?
In addition, do you sit together at meals on the ship? It looks like there are some group activities on sea days and some time on your own. I'm trying to assess if booking a concierge would be silly in this case.

I believe generally there is one ABD group of up to 40 on the ship, but I do believe there have been a couple of occasions where there were 2 groups of 40, because there was so much demand. I did my ABD add-on 9+ years ago, so it's totally likely the policies have changed. When I did it, we all ate together (although I had been told we wouldn't, and had tied my reservations to others for dining, so ate with them). There usually are some sea days activities, too.

I've never sailed concierge, so I can't give an opinion on it being worth it or not in this case.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter