Disney Cruise Aboard the Disney Dream August 6, 2018

Hi! We’ve booked this trip as well. I’m so happy someone else is here. I’m not on Facebook, I’d like to participate. This is our very first cruise! We’re are WDW people :).

Hi! I’m not on Facebook either. I’ve never been in charge of a fish extender group before so I’m hoping someone else joins that is up to the job!

Awesome! We’re WDW veterans, cruising is new to us (DCL at least). I was so discouraged reading that the groups were on Facebook. I hope more join as well!

This will be our 6th Disney cruise. We haven't spent much time at WDW, we love the cruise so much! I plan to ask my mom.... ;) hahaha to check for a facebook page. I'll post here what I find out.

This is our second/third for some members of our family. We have never done FE and thought it would add some fun to this trip. Where can I find the rules and how do you join a group?

Hi everyone, let me get this straight: so now to participate on the fish extender one need to have a Facebook account

I'm sorry if I was not clear. In the past I have always found the fish extender groups on disboards. However for this cruise no one had started one up yet. I started the thread hoping someone would join that heads up the fish extender group.

On my last cruise the members had created a facebook page for the cruise and they started to use that over disboards. Since no one had created a thread on disboards for this cruise I thought maybe someone had set something up on facebook. I didn't have any look finding anything though since I do not have a facebook account myself.

That being said does anyone here want to head up the fish extender group? haha.

We are wanting to join a fish extender group for the August 6-10, 2017 Disney Dream cruise.

It will be our first time.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and this will be our 5th cruise. Anyone out there doing a Fish Extender group? I would love to get int on it.

My family is booked on this one as well. I just did a search on FB and didn't find another group. I'll send an email to Jocelyn to join. This is our first Disney Cruise! We are so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter