DISney Cruise Line Circle Journal I 1/21/06 & II 2/1/06

GrayFal

I am REALLY over-vacationed this year ... well, EV
I had SOOO much fun doing my first (and second!) CJ that I am interested in starting another one.
....and this time the theme is Disney Cruise Line :boat: !

I have 11 interested people so I thought we could do a second group of 12 if there is any interest.
I already have the yahoo group set up so it wouldn't be a problem to add the second group to it.

DIS DCL :boat: Circle Journal I is set to mail out on October 15th and the 15th of every month thereafter.

DIS DCL :boat: Circle Journal II could start on November 15th and the 15th of every month thereafter.

Here is an explaination stolen from someone here!

"This is the OP's explanation from 2Peas:

You could pick your own theme (favorite ride, favorite character, most memorable Disney experience, favorite place to stay, etc)....

Here are some 'rules':

Each of us will buy a book that we want our CJ in (6x6, 8x8, 6 1/2 X 10 or 5x7 are preferred for easier mailing). You will come up with a Disney theme for your book--it is TOTALLY up to you but be creative! You will create the first page with an introduction as well as some sort of sign-in for your book. Some people do a page where everyone can sign in with information about themselves; I've seen other variations. Do whatever you want. You will then send your journal to the next person on the list, who will do a page according to your theme. Each month you will receive a journal to add an entry to, and at the end of a year you will receive your book back, full of the experiences and wisdom of the people in our CJ group.

This is a YEAR LONG commitment, please do not sign up if you are not going to be able to make that commitment. You are committing to completing a page and sending it out by a specific deadline each month. You will be responsible for postage each month. If these are not commitments you are able to make, PLEASE do not sign up for this circle journal group! We are trusting you with little bits of ourselves! "

I decorated my front and back covers - in and out and did an intro page, "logo" page, instruction page and 4 pages for 12 tag sign-ins plus my own 2 page spread....so u can see I went a little crazy

This is why I would like to do another CJ...the most work is doing your own book initially; then it is just 2 pages per month......
So do we have 12 people more people?

Here is a link to my CJs ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo - http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=184232

Here is the first group set to start October 15
1. GrayFal - Pat :sunny: "A Day on Land, A Day at Sea" 6.25X10
2. Hannosmom & chichihoney - Linda & Sarah :grouphug: Very Special DCL moments 6.25X10
3. cjsmom97 - Jeanna :cheer2:
4. faireygod mother - Dee - Crusen....
5. and Dsis Pooh Luvs Figment - Wanda aka Win or Pooh!
6. and DD-I-L Kelly - Land & Sea
7. dizney-cruiser -Janice - Day at sea! 8X8
8. scrapperjill - Sandi :earsgirl: - Magical Memories...The best of DCL 8X8
9. CJLKIM - Kris
10. Hannosmom Dsis Debbie
11. house_of_princesses - Vicki :wizard:
12. RealMickeysGirl ::MickeyMo - Sandy
:thewave: :thewave:

Second Group - start date November 15th
1. graygables - Dawn
2. scrapperjill - Sandi
3. Mickey4me! - Ruth Ann
4. KKB - Kristin
5. havencruiser's DD - Tara
6. Yazlow
7. bubbasmom99 - Joy
8. pjpoohbear - Penny
9. havencruiser - Sharon

Hello, hello, hello!!!

Checking in as instructed. :) Where is everyone??? :wizard:

Reporting in, as ordered :teeth:

Have a question? Has anyone ever used background paper that you have printed on and ink jet. I bought some disney paper, but I don't want to use it up, so thought I would scan it in and print it out on acid free paper. Does anyone have any advice for me? Anyone? Bueller?

Well hello everyone. I tried to get another person but she bugged out. My other DIL loves to scrapbook, but she is not going this time. Do they have to be going to particiate? She is a Disney freak as well. In fact she is going to Disney in 2 weeks for a weekend. Let me know

Dee

faireygod mother said:
Well hello everyone. I tried to get another person but she bugged out. My other DIL loves to scrapbook, but she is not going this time. Do they have to be going to particiate? She is a Disney freak as well. In fact she is going to Disney in 2 weeks for a weekend. Let me know

Dee
The main criteria is that she has done the Disney Cruise - Magic or Wonder....she does not need to be cruising in the future, only in the past

Hannosmom said:
Reporting in, as ordered :teeth:

Have a question? Has anyone ever used background paper that you have printed on and ink jet. I bought some disney paper, but I don't want to use it up, so thought I would scan it in and print it out on acid free paper. Does anyone have any advice for me? Anyone? Bueller?
I haven't done it but why not....also remember that you don't have to use only Disney Paper,,in fact I haven't used ANY Disney Paper yet!
I know I will.....but actually I have several Disney Punches....small and medium Mickey head, 'swirl' mickey head (just got it!) castle and walking mickey whole body sillouette(sp)....so they "Disney-fy any paper I use!

i'm here!! :cool1:

sometimes sarcasm is a wonderful thing!! hehehe

I would like to join in if the space is still available.
Pm me and let me know.
I have been on a 4 day and a 7 day so far and have another 7 day booked for dec 06.

RealMickeysGirl said:
I would like to join in if the space is still available.
Pm me and let me know.
I have been on a 4 day and a 7 day so far and have another 7 day booked for dec 06.
Hi RealMickeysGirl ::MickeyMo .....welcome to the group :grouphug: !

I have sent you a pm.....and will add your name to the list....

We will now start on Group 2.....:boat:

Boy, am I in over my head!! :earseek:

I have rules to read, books to buy, a theme to decide upon....

Does anyone have Cliffnotes for CJ's??? :rotfl2:

I am finally reporting in as ordered!

Have my book and all the fixins....now just have to figure out what to do with them! :confused3 Planning on starting to work on it tomorrow a.m. while the girls are gone.....a house to myself! :cool1:

I'd love to start up in group 2! I'm a CJ virgin, so I need cliff's notes, too! ;)
I need a few days to think of a focus though...

Dawn

http://ecgulls.collegesports.com/sports/w-fieldh/recaps/091005aaa.html
Go Gulls...Lindsay scored :cool1: but they lost :earseek: 2-1....
chichihoney said:
Hi Sarah....only 20 days until MNSSHP!!!
house_of_princesses said:
Boy, am I in over my head!! :earseek:
I have rules to read, books to buy, a theme to decide upon....
Does anyone have Cliffnotes for CJ's??? :rotfl2:
LOL.....the mother of 4 princesses princess: should do this with her hands tied behind her back!
I sent you several files when you joined the Yahoo Group...and the rules are NO rules...LOL...you can do your CJ any way you want....and we have to follow YOUR instructions.......

And besides, cutting and pasting is very theraputic :love1:
CJLKIM said:
I am finally reporting in as ordered!

Have my book and all the fixins....now just have to figure out what to do with them! :confused3 Planning on starting to work on it tomorrow a.m. while the girls are gone.....a house to myself! :cool1:
Hi Kris....that is great! Do to them whatever you want! I often go to http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ and search the peanut gallery for "cj" and circle journal" for inspiration....enjoy your time alone!
graygables said:
I'd love to start up in group 2! I'm a CJ virgin, so I need cliff's notes, too! ;)
I need a few days to think of a focus though...

Dawn
Welcome from one Gray to another!
Send me your email address and i will invite you to join the group...there are several good CJ articles under file......

chichihoney said:
hi pat how was ur weekend
It was GREAT - beautiful weather and we went to see Lindsay play field hockey.......
Are you packed yet for MNSSHP????

and how is that circle journal coming,,,,you might have to help Aunt Debbie :confused3 ???

I'm having so much fun getting my first CJ together...would I be crazy to sign up for the second one also???...What do you think??? By the way... How's that list comming?...It didn't look to long on the first post.

scrapperjill said:
I'm having so much fun getting my first CJ together...would I be crazy to sign up for the second one also???...What do you think??? By the way... How's that list comming?...It didn't look to long on the first post.
LOL....you have been bit by the CJ BUG.....DISney Cruise Line I is # 3 for me.....so please feel free to sign up for II, also! I will add your name.....with a ? :confused3

I am going to see how the sign up goes before I committ to DCL II.....want to give others a chance at it.......

Sign up does seem a bit slow - does anyone have any questions about the CJ process???? I know there are LOTS of cruisers :boat: out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!