DISney Cruise Line Circle Journal I 1/21/06 & II 2/1/06

I mailed the book I had out today also....I hope I mailed it to the right person....We are suppose to ALWAYS mail what ever book we have to the same person each time??? Right??

scrapperjill said:
I mailed the book I had out today also....I hope I mailed it to the right person....We are suppose to ALWAYS mail what ever book we have to the same person each time??? Right??

Gosh, I hope so, because that's what I did :teeth: .

scrapperjill said:
Yes.....
Hannosmom said:
Mailed FairyGodmother's this am. Our next one doesn't go till Dec. 27th? Right?
.... and Yes !

CJLKIM said:
Sure do...nightly! Why? :confused3
Because the Group One CJs were due to be mailed a week ago and she (and you) have not posted anything on the Yahoo group Database.
Let me know if you don't know how to update and/or access it.

Have you sent out your CJ? The last entry on the database says 10/24?

Okay...I know I'm way early and all...but I've sent off my second album (in DCL CJ #1) to the next person. I wanted to get it off and on it's way as soon as I could. Anyways I'll go over to the yahoo group and update it.

Hi all and Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania (where I am visiting my kids). Just wanted you all to know I have mailed out my latest CJ. Should be at your house, Janice, sometime next week.

Have a wonderful Holiday!

Hannosmom said:
Hi all and Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania (where I am visiting my kids). Just wanted you all to know I have mailed out my latest CJ. Should be at your house, Janice, sometime next week.

Have a wonderful Holiday!
Hello to all the Hannos - I hope u had a good trip up to PA....
Tell Sarah I want to hear about her 'surprise' gift to her Dbrothers......

May I ask... What Surprise?? Has Sarah become a Cast Member?? Joined the Pirates in PoC? pirate: Is she now Entertainment Director for DCL???

Oh, the anticipation!! ;)

Pat, Will you please tell me how I can put the CJ emblem in my signature? And then how do I print it out? Or direct me to the info?

Thank you. Loved the pic of the kids!! Wish I were in Aruba right now...just can't get warm here in Chi Town. :cold:

no vicki not that lol . it is their christmas gift from me it is a gift card in a mac and cheese box wich mom and i glue the top doen't look tempered with. pat they love it thought it was crafty lol

chichihoney said:
no vicki not that lol . it is their christmas gift from me it is a gift card in a mac and cheese box wich mom and i glue the top doen't look tempered with. pat they love it thought it was crafty lol
Yes, the boys were properly perplexed (say that 3 times really fast :) ), and laughs were had by all. Plus they got two gifts in one, a box of mac and cheese and a gift card--art supplies for Andy and computer geek stuff for Danny.

Good to see you again, Vicki! :wave:

Back to scrappin' :earboy2:

Does anyone know if we are on target with the CJ's now? Is everyone caught up or are there still some people without CJ's from last month?

Does anyone know what continent Pat is on? I have not heard from here and just know she is basking in the sun some where.

house_of_princesses said:
Pat, Will you please tell me how I can put the CJ emblem in my signature? And then how do I print it out? Or direct me to the info?

Thank you. Loved the pic of the kids!! Wish I were in Aruba right now...just can't get warm here in Chi Town. :cold:

Here is the link to the DCL CJ I Logo

OOPS - See Below....sorry Jill!!!

I have removed the from the beginning of the link....so it should be [IMG]http.....etc.
Posting below to check the size....

[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/GrayFal/dclcj1.jpg

ARUBA.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :love:

faireygod mother said:
Does anyone know if we are on target with the CJ's now? Is everyone caught up or are there still some people without CJ's from last month?

Does anyone know what continent Pat is on? I have not heard from here and just know she is basking in the sun some where.

I am thinking we are pretty caught up....not sure what Jeanna andKris are doing but.....Jeanna SWEARS she will have things straightened out......

..and I was only in NJ for 2 days....and it is :cold: pretty darn :cold: cold there :cold:

Could you put up a link to the second DCL CJ also???

OH...I also wanted to say...I hope the list for shipping the second CJ is ready and set in stone. Because I shipped mine today. :) So it's official my DCJ CJ #2 is on it's way to Janice.

Here are the links to the 4 logos.....all sized to fit the DIS Board guidelines.......

DCLCJI150.jpg
DCLcj1.jpg
DCLNEW1502.jpg
DCLcj2.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/GrayFal/DCLCJI150.jpg[/IMG]

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/GrayFal/DCLcj1.jpg[/IMG]
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/GrayFal/DCLNEW1502.jpg[/IMG]

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/GrayFal/DCLcj2.jpg[/IMG]

remember to add the to the beginning of each link.....
If you want the images bigger to add to your journal, right click and save to your computer then I put them in my word program and resize.

GrayFal said:
I am thinking we are pretty caught up....not sure what Jeanna andKris are doing but.....Jeanna SWEARS she will have things straightened out......

Okay, let's explain and bring people up to speed.....
When the CJ started I had't been on ANY vacation (much less a cruise) so I was not able to do a personal layout in my CJ. It was decided that I would leave my pages blank and send it on to the next in line (Vicki) because with the rotation schedule, Vicki would mail the CJ to Jeanna Nov. 15th, Jeanna would have 2 weeks to do her layout and then bring me the CJ on the 12/3 cruise so that I could do my pages before it went on to scrapperjill.

Well.....Jeanna didn't get the CJ until AFTER the cruise (mid-Dec) along with Pat's CJ (the 2nd one I did before sailing) so she is having to mail them BOTH to me so that I can get them caught up and out to scrapperjill.

Yes, we have it under control so when scrapperjill gets the CJs they will be complete and have my completed layouts and photos! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter