Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
If you've already sailed on the Disney Dream or Fantasy, please help us build our Disney Dream & Fantasy stateroom reports section on the DIS by adding a review of your stateroom. https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/stateroom-reviews.cfm

I am aware that the Dream/Fantasy reviews are also displaying the stateroom reviews from the classic ships too, depending on the room number, but I'm working on fixing that. ;)

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

Last edited:

I noticed this too. It seems if you search on a specific stateroom and then click on it the link doesn't work. If you search for all the staterooms for a ship then go down to one of them and click then it works. Seems like a DIS problem

FYI,
I put in the report for 10664 a couple days ago but it listed as 1066. I didn't realize the program haven't been updated to accept 5#s for staterooms yet.

I hope someone could fix that or they might be surprised that room 1066 is on Deck 10 :)

I noticed this too. It seems if you search on a specific stateroom and then click on it the link doesn't work. If you search for all the staterooms for a ship then go down to one of them and click then it works. Seems like a DIS problem

I can't even get the page to load,. So is that where you searched it? Or did you search here on Dis

EDIT... It is working now

Post reports for 9500 and 6526 from our last B2B.

Also, if interested, The laundries for the ship.

Deck 10 is midship.

Deck 9 - across from #9500 (starboard forward)

Deck 8 is Aft.

Deck 7 - near #7016 (port forward)

Deck 6 - Forward

Deck 2,5 - Sorry, don't recall.

Also if you can post whether they sleep 3 or 4. We are a family of 3 but my kids are hoping for a pull down. tks,

Also if you can post whether they sleep 3 or 4. We are a family of 3 but my kids are hoping for a pull down. tks,

Yes, I want to know the same thing...our room 7666...and w only have 3, but DD would like to sleep in the bunk.

Just posted a review for our Dream cabin. Yes, it did have a bunk bed and I included it in my review.

I can't edit the room report but I can at least tell you here that room 10076 could sleep 4. Had no murphy bed, which we actually liked because it gave us even more room.

Added Stateroom #5190 - located in the highly debated area of Deck 5, Aft - directly above Evolution~popcorn::

I can't believe that there is not one review on 5022 (Dream).

I have found pictures (only 2 of them) but there is not one report on this room from someone who has stayed in it.

I'm hoping there will be one soon.
:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!