Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

these are all well and good info but what about accessible rooms i dont see any reports on these
I just added one for 6114 but our brother in law and sister stayed in 6088 which was accessible. It was a family, verandah room (they had 5 in their room) It was HUGE!!!! My sister loved that they had a button to push to auto open the door from the outside and inside. Instead of two bathrooms, there is just one huge one. If you have any specific questions about the room, let me know!

Just back from 5 nights to Bermuda on the Disney Magic. Cabin number 7118 (Aft, Verandah) definitely had some vibration issues at slower speeds. And Cabin 7119 (Inside, directly across from 7118) felt the same vibration as well. Not enough to really complain about, but we did feel it in both cabins. The funny thing was that on our return trip with 40 knot winds the vibration was hardly noticeable, so I would not hesitate to book this same cabin again.

Just reviewed these, including the room on Wonder which no one ever reviewed... :)

-8568 on Dream
-7572 on Fantasy
-2620 on Wonder

I just added one for 6114 but our brother in law and sister stayed in 6088 which was accessible. It was a family, verandah room (they had 5 in their room) It was HUGE!!!! My sister loved that they had a button to push to auto open the door from the outside and inside. Instead of two bathrooms, there is just one huge one. If you have any specific questions about the room, let me know!
Would you happen to have any pics of 6088. I have pre-selected the room, but never been on a cruise yet so I don't know actual room sizes. Cruising next year (2019).

Just got back from the Dream stateroom 8002 Oceanview room. Very front of the ship, the porthole is smaller then the other rooms due to being at the front. It was very nice and clean! The stateroom host (Wilkins) made it that much better. It was very quiet, and you felt very little motion from the ship.

Where do I find the review and pictures ?

Reviews are found by following the link on page 1 and entering the information. Note that all ships with that cabin will show if they have been reviewed so you need to double check which ship (though sisters are going to be similar).

Pictures are not included on these board’s reviews. You’d need to search google for that.

We will be cruising on the Magic in a Delux Ocean View stateroom. I have 2 questions:
1- How many electric outlets are in the cabin?
2- is there an alarm clock in the cabi or should I being my own?

We will be cruising on the Magic in a Delux Ocean View stateroom. I have 2 questions:
1- How many electric outlets are in the cabin?
2- is there an alarm clock in the cabi or should I being my own?

There was an alarm clock in our room, but everyone just used an iPhone for an alarm clock. I was on Magic on deck 8 veranda, and assume all rooms have the same thing?

I haven’t stayed in that room, but in the 2 rooms I have stayed in, the answer is “never enough”.

I bought this from amazon, and made my own little charging station for the iPads, iPhones, GoPros, etc. 1 power cable consumed, and 6 different things charging. Not posting a link (don’t know rules), but you can search from your favorite shopping place.

Anker PowerPort 6 (60W 6-Port USB Charging Hub) + [6-Pack] Premium 1ft Micro USB Cables

Added 5664 on the Dream. An absolute gem with an extended end-verandah, starboard, 4 doors down from the aft stairs.

Does anyone have an updated review for 2078 stateroom on the Magic? I only found two mixed reviews from 06-07. Much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!