Disney Cruise Line

I went up to the shack again. but it really depends on who is there. But other then that there is nothing really to do at all!

I've personally never been...but to tell you the truth the thought sounds rather unappealing until I have my own kids (in the DISTANT future lol).

Disney I will always do. Being stuck on a cruise with mostly kids and no one my age...I might go a bit crazy :) I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise this summer with 50 family members, no one really my age was on the boat, most college kids were back in school already. By day 5 I was ready to go overboard. ;)

I just went in January, and it was so much fun! Yes, there are a lot of kids, but you really don't notice them unless you are looking for them. There is a kid pool and a family pool, and that is mostly where they hang out while at sea. If you are over 18, there is an adult pool that you can escape to. I am the type of person that hates being in big crowds, especially with little kids running around, but I really had an awesome time! The restaurant Palos, which is a restaurant for adults only is wondeful! Perfect service, perfect food, and the perfect atmosphere! I know there are people that are over 18 and do not or did not like the cruise, but I know that I absolutely loved it, and want to go back real soon! It really is not a cruise JUST for kids! Hope this helps!

Jess

The Disney Cruise is AMAZING! I've gone when I was 17, 18, 19, and 20; each time has been a blast. When I was 18 I visited Common Grounds, the teen area, since my sister was 15, and if there is someone under 17, he/she may have a sibling enter with permission if that individual is 18 years of age. I actually ended up meeting my now ex-fiance on that cruise (the love bug has been known to hit teenagers on those ships! Some last, some do not). If your son/daughter isn't into that scene, he/she can go to some of the clubs, hang by the adult pool (as already mentioned), watch the movies and shows, and have an all-around good time like everyone else. I recommend Disney Cruises to people of all ages since there is something for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter