Disney Cruise Swap : Final details

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
OK ladies,

There are 23 participants ( so you will make 23 sets per person for Group A, and 23 sets per person for group B ). :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Please have your swap things sent out to me by June 1st. Please put your DIS Board name on your items and your envelopes when mailing them to me. (This is important so that we know who did all the lovely work). Remember to include $3.85 for return postage, no need to send card board or a SASE, I am going to send them back out via priority mail envelopes which are made of cardboard. If you prefer you can pick up a label and flat rate stamp ($3.85) at the post office and send with your package. Your items should be in individual bags and than placed all together in a larger plastic bag, just incase of rain.

When packing your items you may want to put cardboard around it so it won't bend If you have further questions please feel free to post here or pm me.

I will be sending my address out by email. Once all items have been sent to me I will swap them out.

Swap due date is : June 1st

Group A

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
Castaway Cay :Scrapperjill
Scoops : RRBB

2 Borders 2 Vertical 11 inches in length
Day at Sea : Nicki Dahling
Character Meet: Ksjayhawks

1 Shaker box
Tropical Drinks : DLCharmedOne
Nautical: Scrapcreator

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please )
Beach : Michellepooh
Paradise : Disneyland Emily

2 Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
Disney Cruise : 4lHlTinks
Formal Night : OurDogCisco

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person
Boarding Ship : American Scrapper
Beach Excursion : Limmer

1 Paper piecing
Parrot Cay: Twigs
Character Breakfast : Missmulan

2 Frames ( embellished )
Ship Mates : Tinkerkat
Character Greeting : ILuvpooh1

2 Photo Mats ( double matted ) 2 per person
Palo: Grayfal
Under the Sea : WDWMom

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
Sail Away Party : DreamingofBCV
Animator's Palate : Diana Lyn

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person )
Sea Icons : Lisa
Mount Rushmore Mickey : Angelmom

Overlay ( Special Category )
Disney Cruise Terminal : Happylady

Group B :

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
Boarding Ship : American Scrapper
Animator's Palate : Diana Lyn

2 Borders 2 Vertical 11 inches in length
Disney Cruise : 4lHlTinks
Under The Sea : WDWMom

1 Shaker box
Ship Mate's : Tinkerkat
Character Greeting : ILuvpooh1

2 Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
Beach Excursion : Limmer
Palo: Grayfal

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person
Paradise:DisneylandEmily
Parrot Cay: Twigs

1 Paper piecing
Character Breakfast : Missmulan
Mount Rushmore Mickey : Angelmom

2 Frames ( embellished )
Tropical Drinks:DLCharmedOne
Sea Icons : Lisa

2 Photo Mats ( double matted ) 2 per person
Formal Night : OurDogCisco
Beach: Michellepooh

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please )
Sail Away Party : DreamingofBCV
Character Meet : Ksjayhawks

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
Day at Sea : Nicki Dahling
Castaway Cay : Scrapperjill

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person )
Nautical : Scrapcreator
Scoops : RRBB

Diecut Title ( Special Category )
Disney Cruise Terminal : Happylady

Cyndi princess:

i am very excited! i have a quick question...does the different colored names have any meaning? i am just hoping i don't owe anything because if i do, i'd want to fix it. :flower: just thought better to ask than not.

I am going to do Mt Rustmore Mickey and Mickey eyelets. I am so excited to be doing a swap. :cheer2: :cheer2:

missmulan said:
Thanks Disneyland Emily!!

Group A - Scoops
Group B - DCL
The theme should be the same for both Group A and B, so the pieces coordinate and can be used on the same layout if anyone wants to.

(BTW, if you look at the list above you'll notice I'm already doing Scoops. ;))

RRBB said:
The theme should be the same for both Group A and B, so the pieces coordinate and can be used on the same layout if anyone wants to.

(BTW, if you look at the list above you'll notice I'm already doing Scoops. ;))

no problem....bear with me...this is my first swap...i changed it. i really didn't mean to cause any problems.

i only put those two (scoops & DCL) because i thought we all mix & match our elements to make an awesome page. i was going to make mickey mouse ice cream bars paper piecing.

Mickey Bars...cute. I saw some some where else...I they looked sooo cute. Plus the Mickey bars would work outside of a DCL album also. :flower:

Hi ladies,
Thought I would check in on everyone. How are things coming along ? Please check your pm, I sent final details. Happy Scrapping.

Cyndi princess:

Things are coming along very well here. I have all the elements made and just have to assemble them. I claimed a few hours for this upcoming Sat so I should have them done then. I don't want to leave them until the last minute this time because in the last swap it cost me $15 to ship to the US in a hurry. Hope I can send them out Monday.

hello all!

i have never been a part of a swap and i was wondering if it would be possible for someone to post examples of what you are getting for each section either here or at twopeas ?

thanks if you can help!

thanks so much for posting that!! i just joined a circle journal - maybe next i will join a swap!

My journal boxes are done and the templates for my borders are done. I'll be finishing everything up by the end of the weekend! I can't wait until June! :Pinkbounc

Okay ya'll are WAY ahead of me :) But as I have the Character Swap ending the week and finals- Itll be another week or so before I can concentrate ;)

I havent received a PM yet but unless info has changed from here and from the previous swaps I dont need one- :)

-em

Cyndi: Thanks for posting your album, the work that was put into those items are awesome! I'm almost finished with my 46 items. This is fun!

Cyndi, I haven't received a pm yet. thanks, Angel

nicki dahling...I have not gotten a pm yet.

I am also excited about this swap. It is my first one. I have not started items yet, but as soon as this big conversion at work is over I will be starting!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!