Disney Cruise Swap : Final details

Just wanted to keep you all updated. The last packages are still here. I am going to send a few out at a time. Please let me know when you have gotten them. I am so paranoid with this last swap I am being very careful. It took us a while to figure out how we were going to handle the postage . Most of you sent one stamp and then money. I am praying the person I get at the post office is nice. But I would prefer hubby was with me when I go. He had a big sermon this weekend, and didn't leave his office until service on Sunday. ( those of you that pray , please pray for him. He has put his resume in at three churches that are looking for a pastor. Next year could be a big change for us ). So saturday morning I am going in first thing. A few of the packages have two stamps, so I will try them first. Thanks again for your patience.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi, When I sent out my last swap (the ride swap), I had already put the Priority stamp on but it ended up needing more postage (too heavy). Anyway, it wasn't a problem for me to add more postage at the window - so I would expect/hope you have the same positive experience :wizard:

I will also keep your dh in prayer as he looks for a pastoral post.

Jeanne

Thanks for all the work you have done on this. Can't wait to get my package. Praying for your dh and your family as he possibly makes a job change.

Cyndi,
I got my package today, Thanks!! Great job ladies!! Everything is amazing! :cheer2: Now I'm even more anxious for my cruise!!

My package arrived today. Great job, ladies! I can't wait to use these on my cruise pages.

What I really want to know is how Happylady did those pages!?!

Jeanne

:banana: oooooohhhh, crossing my fingers for tomorrow. since i'm out in california, it might take an extra day. woo hoo!! :cool1:

the suspense is killing me!

scrapcreator said:
What I really want to know is how Happylady did those pages!?!

It's "Magic"! :cool1:

No, really, it's called the Creative Cutter by Pazzles. It's a comercial machine that does everything from diecuts to welding letters together to cutting the overlays. I love making custom pages for our customers...and I'm happy that you liked the page.

I also got my box today and loved looking at all the goodies.

It was like Christmas for me yesterday. My package arrived! It was so much fun looking through each package to see what each was. So much talent! Everyone did a wonderful job. :flower:

Rec'd my goodies yesterday, and as always...WOW!!
Great job ladies, and thanks to Cyndi for hosting another fun swap!
Sara

Hi Cyndi! I got your PM this morning. Thanks for letting me know what's going on. I don't know when you'll get more boxes but please let me know when you'll put it in the post so I know when to expect it.

Again, thank you so much for your time.

Hi Cyndi!

Just a very friendly post wondering when you think I might be receiving my cruise swap items. A breast cancer friend of mine was on the DCL West Coast Cruise recently. I took all 9 rolls of her film, developed it last week and now I am anxious to get started on her "surprise" album. Thanks! :sunny:

Is anyone posting photos of the swap, I am a newbie and get a lot of inspiration from the great work. It was Cruise swap 1 that really pushed me to get started on scrapbooking.
Would love to see all the wonderful ideas you ladies have come up with.

Thanks

Penny

pjpoohbear said:
Is anyone posting photos of the swap, I am a newbie and get a lot of inspiration from the great work. It was Cruise swap 1 that really pushed me to get started on scrapbooking.
Would love to see all the wonderful ideas you ladies have come up with.

Thanks

Penny
I hope this okay...here is Disneyland Emily's photos of the swap http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4084831&a=31819633&f=
Disneyland_emily said:
I will- guess I started it all- I better keep it going... :) -em
Emily, we were posting at the same time....hope you don't mind but I have you bookmarked!

Yes Cyndi! Thanks for my package too. I received it while I was in Palm Springs (110 degrees) 4 days ago. It was exciting to come home to see everything.

Grayfal, thanks for posting that url up of Em's album. I love it!

I didn't put any eyes & smiley on the Mickey Mouse pancake paperpiecing because I left that up to each scrapper's discretion...in case you wanted to use a certain color syrup (brown, cherry, whatever) to better match your layout.

Disneyland_emily said:
I will- guess I started it all- I better keep it going... :)

-em

THANKS EM, you are awesome! My shinning star in the scrapbook universe.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts