Disney Cruise Swap : Final details

Cyndi-I'm pretty sure I used the sizzlets bounce set for the letters. I just got the sidekick and 2 alphabets and love it. Hope you had agreat anniversary. Angel
nicki dahling said:
Scrapcreator and American Scrapper I have your package. Diana Lynn, MissMulan, and Angel I got your additional postage. Angel what font did you use on your card ? It is soo cute.

Only one more package and Monday I should be able to start getting the packages together to go out next saturday . I will be off the computer this weekend. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary. Have a great weekend ladies.

Cyndi

Cyndi, I'll be dropping my extra postage in the mail tomorrow.

nicki dahling said:
Hubby and I will be celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary. Have a great weekend ladies.
Cyndi

Happy anniversary! Hope you had a great anniversary weekend
:cool1:

Jeanne

I sent my extra postage yesterday. Sorry for the delay, I wanted to get it out to you last week, Cyndi, but things were a bit crazed for me. :crazy:

I can't wait to see everyone's creative work. We are going on a cruise to Canada in two weeks, I am hoping I can scrap lift a few ideas from you all. I know when I get my goodies, I'll be chopping at the bit for my next Disney cruise, but that isn't until January 2007. :earseek:

Happylady, Twigs, KSJayhawks, 4ltlTinks, OurDogCisco, and ILuvpooh I got your packages and envelopes in the mail. I am still waiting for one more package and the postage from a few others. I will keep you all posted.

Cyndi princess:

Lisa and RRBB I recieved your postage today. I'm still waiting for one more swap package.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi,

I sent my additional postage out yesterday. I got busy over the weekend and did not make it to the post office. You should receive it shortly.

Kathy :earsgirl:

I'm still waiting for one more swap package ( hopefully it will come in today or tommorrow ). So that means a date with the post office saturday morning ( crossing my fingers ). I may not be on much this week. We have VBS. I will post when the packages start going out.

Cyndi princess:

Oh and some of you have asked about the next cruise swap. I will be posting sign-ups at the end of the month. Once again you will have two months to work on it. I know there are a few more swaps going on, but I'm flexible so don't panic about participating.

I don't know where my head has been this past week or two...i just found the envelope with the additional postage setting in a pile of stuff. i'll try and get it off asap.

And i for one can't wait untill the next cruise swap. I'm already plotting my ideas.

Cyndi,

I forgot to post that I sent my postage. I think I mailed it Monday - the 20th.

I got the last package, and I am hoping to start sending some of the packages out in the morning. Please don't panic if some get their's before you, I will have to make several trips to the post office over the next week. Sign-ups for the second cruise swap will be next Tuesday ( late evening ) if all goes well. Have a nice weekend ladies.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi, thanks for doing this! I can't wait to get the stuff from my 1st swap :banana: :banana:

Cyndi, I am surprised :earseek: you even want to say "CRUISE SWAP" much less host another one!

Thanks for all you did for this one :cheer2: !

Great newsI can't wait to see what everyone did :goodvibes ....Did you recieve my additional postage...I sent it a couple days ago...I know It was LATE LATE LATE....I thought I sent it awhile ago...but then found it in some other things.

Well if you didn't get it yet...it's on it's way.

I will be able to get 11 boxes out by Monday. The rest will go out by next Saturday . Please be patient with me. And please forgive me , I made a big goof with my swap items. I forgot to add the fiber to the bags for my tags. Actually I hadn't even got any. Don't know what I was thinking. The boxes were already sealed . I did it with my ride swap items also. Its been crazy around here and I was soo determined to get the packages out that it didn't even register that I hadn't completed everything.

Cyndi :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!