Disney Cruise Swap : Final details

Cyndi, with all you have done getting the cruise swap together, don't give a few forgotten fibers another thought.

This was my first swap and I am so looking forward to receiving my package. Thanks to all who participated. :flower:

Ahhh...I'm going crazy...is it just me...or what...I can't find the new cruise swap sign ups. Have they been posted? Ohhh I hope I didn't miss them. I'll keep looking...But I'm just not seeing them right now. :confused3

i dont think they have been posted yet - i think it was stated "maybe tuesday" - possibly she hasnt gotten to it yet - hopefully today though - i want to sign up before i head out to vegas!

Sorry ladies, lots going on. We went to send the first batch of boxes out and the adhesive didn't seem to be staying on the side of the boxes. Checked them all and had to go back and tape the sides. Missed the mailroom though, so sending out today. Also the post office was out of the boxes I needed. DD grabbed one ! Between that and several days of meetings at church ( planning a church trip to Baltimore ) I just didn't get a chance to do it. I will post this afternoon, I promise.

Cyndi princess:

I'm going to end up calling this swap the ever ending postal swap . Several of the boxes came back to me. The postage was still good, but apparently now because of 911 you must present boxes over a certain size directly to a postal clerk ( including this particular priority box ). We put several in the large bins ( which is what I thought they made those bins for, plus we have used them before ). So this morning I took the ones that came back to the PO and was told that they have to be paid there, and that you can't use stamps! She took them this time and just put one of their labels on it. A few of you sent me labels with return address as your own. These did not come back, so if you get them please let me know as soon as possible. I still have the ones with a stamp and money, and Marc and I are trying to figure out what is the best way to handle it. I will get the rest of the packages out, but honestly I would like to get confirmation that those that were already sent out get there, before I send anymore out.

Em, I thought about you because of all of us who are in both ride swaps. I sent cash for mine, but I know several ladies sent stamps. I would take them to the postal office and explain and ask them to put one of their labels on it this time ( they did mine and the label has 0.00 amount on it ). In the future we may have to go back to using cash. It will make the hostess work a little harder , but its better then all of this chaos. I don't have the names in front of me right now as to who has been sent out. But I will get a list together so you all know who should be on the lookout. Em, I can tell you that your's is one of the ones that came back, and I just sent it out again ( it also has my ride swap stuff in it ).

Please as soon as you recieve a box please let me know.

Cyndi princess:

AAAAHHHh I think the postal service is out to get us...

I have to mail off my other boards swap stuff this week and I'll let you know how that goes and if I have any problems (I'm using the envelopes but they arnt near as bulky)

-em

I received my swap items today. I was just lurking here on the boards when the mail lady came up the drive. She had this big ole box for me and guess what was in it?? Cruise swap stuff. Looking at it quickly. Very cute everyone. I'm glad DD is out babysitting so she won't steal anything. Not that she would be stealing because we share everything, but some stuff is just MINE.

WOW
I just got my swap package....what a talented group of craftspeople......I am just blown away.

Thanks SO much.....now I am sorry I missed the sign-up for the next one!

Got my package today, everything is great as usual. Thank you everyone!

I got my package today! This was so fun, and all of this stuff is great. Thanks everyone for the great job and all the wonderful things!

I got my package today as well.... Very nice work ladies... Can't wait for the next cruise swap package!!!

Tina

PS... Thanks Cyndi for all your hard work!

Got mine today, too. Awesome job everyone! I'm still going through everything, but from first glance I can tell we have some wonderful stuff in the box. Thanks everyone. And thanks again Cyndi for organizing this swap.

I didn't get one either, can't wait. But I do remember Cyndi saying she was sending them in two batches. Hopefully the second one went out... and we'll get them soon :goodvibes
Kat

The second batch will go out this weekend. All that I sent out except for one have been accounted for. Hoping that one will be there today.

Cyndi princess:

Michellepooh said:
My package just arrived - I'm so excited! Can't wait to check it all out!

Michelle your's was the last one unaccounted for. So I will be making another trip out to the post office this weekend ( no later then Monday ).

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!