Disney Cultural Exchange Program for Canadians

disneybree

Disney ✨
Hi!

My son wants to work for Disney World in the CEP program they do. We are in Montréal, so I wonder when’s the right time he can apply on the Disney Careers website since we have CÉGEP only in Québec? Does he have to finish CÉGEP before applying? Can he start during the summer after his first year of university? I’m really confused right now... When is the right time to apply?

Also, are interviews normally held here in Montréal along with Toronto? We don’t want to travel a lot so we hope they do interviews right here :)

Thanks for helping!

The applications for the J1 Cultural Exchange Program are now open, so I'd say the time to apply should be now since you don't know when they are closing.... He is eligible to apply for this program which goes from late may to the beginning of August. And about the interview, if you are lucky enough for the interview to be close to where you live that's fine, but there are hundreds of thousands of people applying who are willing to travel just to have a chance of getting accepted so if you are not willing to do that you should rethink if he really wants to do the program.

We are in Montreal and my son got called in for an interview in Toronto. While we were there, we were told by someone at the Eaton Center Disney Store that if you're there specifically for Food Services, it's always in Toronto, but if you go for Merch you might get called in Montreal depending on when/where the interviews are being held at that time. ( don't know how accurate that is ). He is going to Le Cellier in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!