Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

I am terrible about taking pictures of purchases anymore either. I think I did it for 1 or 2 trips and after that just stopped thinking about it.

Hi Lisa! I’ve been following along since you started this TR, just lurking. I love how you make it feel like I’m almost there with ya’ll. :thumbsup2 Counting the days until we get to be there. I can’t wait for your next trip report! Pleeaasse Hurry!!!

Yes i think you are slacking. Those gummies wouldn't have made it out of the store let alone all the way home! LOL..
sooooooo where is the new report?!?

Thank you, as always, for sharing your trip reports! I don't reply often but I'm always grateful, especially about details that I wouldn't know of otherwise. Like the Adventureland treasure map thing, that sounds like fun. We have a surf and turf disney vacation coming up in....oh...79 days, so I appreciate these tid bits. :)

Great purchases! I love how well thoughout and practical the things you bought were. I'm the same way although we do very little shopping and buying on trips anywhere.

Looking forward to that wrap up and the new report!

:goodvibes:

I too love both your style of writing and your purchases! That candy would've never even made it to the end of the bus ride back with me haha!

As I've gotten older I see that I've been buying less at Disney. Although I have twin nephews, their grandparents on my brother-in-law's side have DVC and go a ton so between them and us, we tend to flood them with Disney stuff! I do always make sure to get an ornament with the year, since we've done that ever since my first trip at age 5, and a photo album with the year as well. This time I'll have gone 3x (a record!) and will possibly cut back on my 2015 stuff as I bought it all in June when our Christmas trip wasn't even an idea. Since I went on NYE last year I got 2014 stuff on 12/31 and 2015 stuff on 1/1! Okay I will stop ranting about my shopping habits haha!

I am so excited for your next trip report!

Bet ya thought that I had fallen off the face of the gosh darn Earth didn't ya? Well, I almost did but I managed to grab hold of a lifeline and I'm standing upright again! :laughing: I started an all new Caribbean Beach Resort thread and have been writing and editing for the Magical DIStractions site a lot. Lacey and Jesse finally got insurance all settled and another vehicle. Hunter has been busy with school. I've been trying my best to get my wallet to agree to a super fast trip to Walt Disney World over the Thanksgiving holidays. Mama really really wants to go to Walt Disney World one more time and this would be a short trip so it would be a great one for her to go on. However, the wallet is screaming bloody murder and I haven't been able to squeeze enough money out of it so, right now, it is a no-go. Alas, the perils of living a middle-class life. :headache:

I still haven't gotten a yes or no from the other people in our travel as to whether or not I am allowed to use their pictures in my report. Sooooooo....I'm tired of waiting around on them and am going to start without 'em. If the ever decide, I'll incorporate them into the report. If not, then I'll just write around them. I have two or three possible trip report titles and I need to make sure that my pictures are in order so that I can start. I'm thinking that it will happen this afternoon!

In the meantime, check out some of my latest articles. I told you that I've been busy over there. These are just the articles that I've written since mid-October. This one features Mama! This one is about the recent Sea World changes and then there's the Sea World Christmas Celebration. Looks like the line-up for A Celebration of Harry Potter is going to be star studded. If we were to go to WDW over Thanksgiving, I'd want to pick up some of this merchandise. Have you seen the new PANDORA charms? Going to Magic Kingdom soon? Check out Meg Croft's new window. Oh what I wouldn't give to see the castle lit by Elsa! The new brunch at 1900 Park Fare sounds fantastic! Did you know that a Jimmy Fallon attraction is coming to Universal Studios? I can see me getting into a lot of shopping trouble with the new Shop Disney Parks App and don't you just love the new Orange Bird Merchandise?

If y'all can hang tight for just a little while longer, I'll post replies and then the link to my latest trip report!

Yay!! I knew you hadn't fallen off the edge of the planet thanks to Facebook, but I did know you were busy! :) I can't wait to read your new TR, and I hope you find some way to go to WDW over the holiday. Though if you can't there's always going over Presidents Day weekend, when we will be there! :rotfl:

Looking forward to the adventures on the new trip report!!
Best part of the weekend is when I can enjoy something on the DIS. Better when it's a start to a MICKEYSTOONTOWN TR!!

Thanks for the update. I enjoy your trip reports so much! Boy I understand about sqeezing the wallet for another Disney trip, even a short one. Since this is the last year for the Osbourne lights I really wanted to sqeeze another trip in this year but with Christmas coming up and recovering from our September Disney trip there is not enough funds left. I sure hope you can make your trip a reality especially for your precious mama. Looking forward to your next trip report.

I'm still here I haven't checked in on your trip report in a long while. I do love reading them! I have however checked out the all new CBR Resort thread and you are doing an excellent job ! Love all the photos you have added :)

I feel ya on the Thanksgiving trip! We tried to plan one a few months ago to actually go next weekend and I just could not get the dollars to work! Between no discounts on rooms that weekend and no dining reservations to be had we finally just gave up! I cannot wait to read your new report!!

I fell off right with you. It's been so hard to get here let alone keep up. Take your time though and I will be around when you start writing eventually. we are going away for Thanksgiving...though I wish it was WDW....it's not and that has taken some planning for me as well. I guess it's about time I round up all my info and put it in one place.

I feel like I jumped back on the Dis just in time to catch all new TR's from all of my favorite Disers! I am glad, because I find it so hard to just jump in mid-stream and be able to keep up. Can't wait for your new one to start! Don't give up on a quick trip! A quick trip in between weeklong trips would be a dream! Maybe you could make it work for Jan or Feb? But then again, your Mama may not want to contend with the possiblity of cold weather.... Anywho, count me in on the next TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter