Disney+ Deals?

iujen94

DIS Veteran
I can’t believe it’s been a year already, but my free year of Disney+ is over (Disney, you are GENIUSES for releasing season 2 of the Mandalorian a week after your one-year anniversary, because obviously I HAVE to renew!). Are there any deals to be had on renewals??

Answering my own question in case others are interested - the only deal I found was through Rakuten - $12.50 cash back on an annual subscription. Monthly is $6.99 or annual is $69.99 ($5.83/month, or $4.79/month after cash back). SOLD!

Nope, if you have a Verizon Unlimited plan you get Disney+, ESPN + and Hulu for free. You have to click into the page to see where it says that.
https://www.verizon.com/solutions-a...u0q8DVMr0VfJhfuSj4AaAtC2EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I read it and have 4 unlimited plans including Play Unlimited, but still got notice the year is up and the 6.99 starts. Oh well, we aren't diehard + watchers, maybe when Netflix quits running the shows my daughter will finally quit going to it first:D

Hey, thanks for mentioning the Rakuten deal! I just switched from monthly to annual and the cash back today was $15.

Didn't get Disney + free but in a bundle with Hulu and ESPN + it's still a big savings and everyone is happy.

How do you get the Rakuten cashback on a renewal? I signed up about a year ago, so due to renew on 1/11. It's set to autorenew, so I don't see how I would be able to get Rakuten cashback on the renewal. Do I need to cancel the current subscription first and then sign up again?

We have the bundle and are paying monthly. Would it be cheaper to cancel the bundle and get the $12.50 off a 1-year sub to Disney+? Or would it be cheaper just to keep the bundle (Hulu, ESPN an Disney)?

I'm looking at consolidating our streaming and reviewing the options through Verizon. We currently have the old $40 per line plan/4 lines. We are paying 6.99 for Disney after a year free. We are also planning to sign up for ESPN.

With the new pick your own unlimited plan, it looks like I can bump up one line by $10 to get Disney, ESPN and Hulu free. I can choose the $35/ unlimited for the other 3 lines and pay the same.

I would give the bumped up plan with hotspot to our college student. Anyone techy review these plans to know if there are major drawbacks to the $35 plan? Trying to read and compare and worry I'm missing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter